Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ultra Gas Savings!!!

Hello all I`m a newbie around here and haven`t introduced myself formally but couldn`t resist chiming in on this one. My thoughts on this thing is that the "product" here really isn`t the wonder pill that they are advertising. The real "product" is selling people on the business of selling the pill and as many suckers as they know into buying up a boat load of these things to try to go out and sell. It`s just another pyramid scam like Amway and so forth IMO.

By the way, I`ve enjoyed reading this board for some time and have enjoyed soaking up the wealth of knowlege that resides here. I`ve slowly become infected with detailus megacompulsiveus and am preparing to do my first "official detail" of my 2002 Pontiac Grand AM GT (Ram air V6). I`ve recently purchase a PC and a basic kit of products etcetera. So, I`m sure you will all be hearing from me soon. I`ve started with the interior and engine bay (still waiting on CD2 detailer to arrive).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Feeno
    Hello all I`m a newbie around here and haven`t introduced myself formally but couldn`t resist chiming in on this one. My thoughts on this thing is that the "product" here really isn`t the wonder pill that they are advertising. The real "product" is selling people on the business of selling the pill and as many suckers as they know into buying up a boat load of these things to try to go out and sell. It`s just another pyramid scam like Amway and so forth IMO.

By the way, I`ve enjoyed reading this board for some time and have enjoyed soaking up the wealth of knowlege that resides here. I`ve slowly become infected with detailus megacompulsiveus and am preparing to do my first "official detail" of my 2002 Pontiac Grand AM GT (Ram air V6). I`ve recently purchase a PC and a basic kit of products etcetera. So, I`m sure you will all be hearing from me soon. I`ve started with the interior and engine bay (still waiting on CD2 detailer to arrive).
    Welcome to the board!! Just so you know, a freshly detailed car averages around 2MPG better than a dirty one. They also idle smoother.
    I still don`t believe in grit guards.

Post Thanks / Like

Many people have claimed putting pure acetone intot the gas tank have given them better mileage.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SNike05
    Many people have claimed putting pure acetone intot the gas tank have given them better mileage.
    Yep, there`s a couple of personal websites dedicated to that as well. There`s also tons of contradictory evidence to refute the claims as well.
    I still don`t believe in grit guards.

Post Thanks / Like

So let me get this straight, I take the pills get gas, and I become a tornado, sign me up.
    If a man talks in a forest, and there is no woman there to hear him, .... is he still wrong?

Post Thanks / Like

Mybe if I become a tornado then I don`t need to buy the dry Nitrous kit for my car

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information