I wasn`t too sure where to post this kinda thing, but...

So here is the deal, I dont know if I wanna keep my current ride and replace the rear and tranny and build while I`m at it or just fix it and sell it. If I were to replace it would cost me about $6K, that is a huge jump into this car. Now I dont have to replace, it would be much cheaper just to fix, but if I were to keep it then I would want to build for later mods. It currently has 93K on the clock and is in damn near perfect condition other than the rear end and tranny problems. I would like to keep it, but I dont know if it would be cheaper for me just to start new again. If I were to replace and build then I would keep it forever and eventually rebuild the engine. I know I can get at least $10K for my car (KBB is $8300 stock) after I fix the tranny and rear. If I were to sell it then I would get a newer Fbody with less miles. I was thinking about something like a Firehawk and building that up.
So should I keep this and dump another $6K into it.

Or sell it and buy this (99 firehawk 53K) for ~$4K more than I can sell mine for.

Yes its a V8 (with more power), cloth int. with full power, ac, automatic.

Now I know it wouldn`t be as cool as mine now, but it does have a lot of potential and low miles.
Also, I bought my car for $9K and put around $6K into it.

I also always said, I would never sell my first baby, but I dont think it would be so bad if I just replaced it with another similar. Dont you think?
Thanks a lot!