Post Thanks / Like
    please forgive me if this topic has been covered before. I searched but could not find.

I am detailing a 30 Foot Campion Powerboat. The cockpit has a white leather upholstery in it. A special request by the owner was to get the leather as clean as possible to bring it back to "whiteness"

Two of the seats have black scuff marks on it from shoes. It won`t come off with a cleaner....but perhaps I am using the wrong cleaner. i can`t remember what it is called at this point...it has escaped me.

Also the pores on the seats have opened slightly as they were neglected last year. A bit of dirt is caught in them, and has turned the seats from a white...to an off white (cream) colour almost.

What to do?

Post Thanks / Like
    This may help....I just did a Caddy with white leather upholstery and a damp Mr. Clean Magic Eraser was invaluable for scuff removal. I used plain water on the eraser and immediately wiped the cleaned area with a microfiber towel. The scuffs & crud came out 100%, much to my surprise. Good Luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    Kiwi Saddle Soap would be your best cleaner to start with. You can find it on the shoe care aisle at just about any grocery store.

Also, as stated above, a Mr. Clean Majic Eraser works wonders for black shoe marks. Just rub lightly a little at a time.

Thread Information