Hi everyone, im am selling a JL stealth box with a 10 inch w6 subwoofer in it for a 1998 to 2002 lincoln navigator. It is a awsome setup that is hiddin in the wall in the back of the navigator so you cant even tell it is back there. It also sounds awsome giving the navigator a whole bunch more bass than the stock 8 inch sub. When i bought the box i had it installed and when i was driving home i found out that when they were testing the sound and adjusting stuff while hooking it up, they blew the sub, so i went back the next day and had them take it out and send it back to JL to give me a brand new sub. In the mean time while it was being sent back to JL, the sterea shop had a set of 3 JL subs in a enclosed bbox for a real cheap price, so i bought it, and when the stealth box with the brand new sub came back in I didnt even hook it up, So the box was installed in the car for 2 days and the sub is brand new from JL and never even had music through it before. It has been just sitting in my closet getting dusty ever since.

I bought it for $ 587 brand new and am willing the practically give it away for a real cheap price, i need the money for wheels for my mustang.

So anyone give me a price

Send me a PM or just call my cell phone at 269 449 7998

DAN