Post Thanks / Like
    I had customer come to me on sunday asked to clean the interior with this stuff i have him booked for today. he said he leaves his car in garage with windows open an garage door open an the neighbors cat goes in an pisses everywhere an smells bad. i was going to steam it an use some other products i have but figured i try it says 32 oz to 1 gal pretty strong mix see what it does.

OdoBan® Odor Eliminator - OdoBan® Eliminates Odors - The Original OdoBan® Odor Eliminator

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve used that, it`s an ok oder remover, maybe takes 50-75% of strong smells away.

Post Thanks / Like
    If that doesn`t work, try this stuff. It works great, and I always keep a bottle on stand by for those vehicles where animals do urinate inside; plus I keep it on hand for those rare ocassions when my dog vomits or goes in the house.

Detail King`s Online Super Mall
    Ryan Cywinski - Owner
    Northeast Auto Reflections
    Detail Spa and Mobile Wash, LLC
    www.northeastautoreflections.com

Post Thanks / Like
    We used it on our basement. We bought a house that was a foreclosure and the people that lived in it before us where pigs. I guess they had a huge dog that they never let out of the basement. You`d of thought they had 12 of them and that they all died in the basement. Anyway. I used it by putting it in a sprayer and spraying everything once the basement was ripped out and stripped to the bare floors and walls. It didn`t do much. I also used it in the kitchen where it smelled like someone let onions rot in one of the drawers. It did nothing for that either. On smaller smells it might work though.

Thread Information