Thread: What 4x6`s?

Post Thanks / Like
    Well its time for a front speaker upgrade.

So Ive narrowed it down to these:

Blaupunkt-$29

Blaupunkt ODx462 Overdrive Series 4" x 6" Speakers Car Speakers Car Audio Car Audio, Video, & GPS Navigation - Sonic Electronix

Infiniti Reference-$59

Infinity Reference 6432cf 4" x 6" Speakers Car Speakers Car Audio Car Audio, Video, & GPS Navigation - Sonic Electronix

JL-$54

JL Audio TR400-CXi (tr400cxi) 4" x 6" Speakers Car Speakers Car Audio Car Audio, Video, & GPS Navigation - Sonic Electronix

Now, will I notice much difference from the cheaper model to the "better" ones?

Im not a huge sound guy so I need some help

Thanks,

-Craig

Post Thanks / Like
    Fix your links dude

Post Thanks / Like
    There you go.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive had both the JL Audio TR series and Infinity Reference in my cars, both were 6.5" but you cant go wrong with both of those options, I preferred the JL TR`s, I would go with those!
    1994 Honda Prelude Si 4WS

Post Thanks / Like
    I`d pick the JL`s as well, I don`t enjoy Infinity`s Reference line very much. I also would get 6.5`s instead of 4x6`s or 6x9`s.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree on bigger is better, 4x6 sucks. As far as brand, let your ears decide.

Post Thanks / Like
    I heard both I vote JL`s

Post Thanks / Like
    If you want excellent sound go with Hertz or Focal, you really can`t go wrong there! If you just want super cheap sound producing diaphrams go with what you`ve already found, can`t go wrong there either.

Post Thanks / Like
    The infinit series are cleaner and crisp than alot of other`s out there. They have good highs ok mids and crappy lows. The JL`s are more well rounded. To say which ones you`d like better is only guess work until we know what your sound stage is ( i.e what other speakers do you have, what are the locations of those speakers, and what type of power is running to each? Dirty deck power or clean true powered amps?) What is your listening style? Alot of just radio or are you an Ipod/CD type? what music range do you listen too more often? (rock, rap, country etc etc) Both the Inifinities and the JL`s will produce very nice sounds. I`ve had both on many occasions` pending on which sounds stage I was setting up for. been very happy with both.

Post Thanks / Like
    Go with the JL speakers

Thread Information