I`ve been thinking about starting over (more or less) audio wise in my car and my gf`s car. Considering selling most of my stereo and her amps to make room/finances for the new setup. I don`t have any of the original boxes or manuals for these, and all equipment is in perfect working order, though may have some slight wear & tear (scratches and the like). All equipment has been installed professionally by me, an MECP certified installer, and it was all tuned for no distortion, and will work great as long as you do the same (don`t distort and clip them). All prices do not include shipping, I can get a quote on shipping to where you are via UPS if you PM me your zip code.

Items from my car:

Kenwood Excelon XR71P Component speakers

- Thinking around $130 for these. These come with the woofers, the tweeters, the crossovers, and the wiring from the crossover to the tweeter. These speakers feature dual Neodymium magnets, and are extremely light (and rather fragile). One speaker had part of the plastic mounting ring crack when I installed it, but I repaired it with epoxy & hot glue and does not affect its mounting or performance in any way. Does not include any of the extra hardware to mount the tweeters.

Kenwood 6.5" Coaxials - These are in my rear doors, and to be honest I don`t remember much about them. They`re coaxs, they sound pretty good, and they`re like 2.5 years old. Thinking like $50 for them.

Kenwood Excelon XXV-03a - This is my mono amp, I always really liked it. You can see the specs for yourself, but it`s got tons of power, and sounds awesome. 1 Ohm stable, and it`s an absolute monster at 1 Ohm. Thinking like $250 for this.

Rockford Fosgate Punch 400-4 - Again, another very nice amp, this one also happens to be tiny. Mine birthed out at 127W RMS x4 at 2 ohm at 0.01% THD, and was the most powerful of these amps to come through my store. Thinking like $275 for this.

If someone wanted to buy the whole setup in one piece, I could accommodate that, all you`d need to do is get whatever kind of HU you wanted (I might be able to come up with something for you there too), and a sub/box setup. My car`s setup is a very nice sounding setup that can really be used in many ways, the front speakers are excellent for vocals, and the sub amp has enough power to drive some pretty heavy duty subs (I used to have it pushing 2x Alpine Type R 12s and it never broke a sweat). I think it`s a hell of a deal on some great equipment, but maybe I`m biased. It`s definitely higher end equipment though.

Items from her car:

Profile HA700M - This amp is significantly older than all the others, it`s probably 4 years old now. It`s also rock solid and has never given me a hint of trouble. A very good starter amp, that will serve you well. Thinking like $75 for it.

Insignia NS-A1000 - This is a relatively powerful 2 channel for the price. I wasn`t expecting much out of this amp, but it actually significantly outperformed my expectations. It`s surprisingly clean if you don`t run it too hard (but on a set of components like i had it that`s not hard). On a sub that won`t make a lot of a difference anyways. Thinking $75 for this one as well.

Her car is a much more conservative setup, but it still sounds great. Paired with the infinity reference components up front and the 10" infinity sub in the back, you`d think her car has a lot more money into it than it does. Quality amps at a bargain price.

Anyways, I`m open to suggestions price-wise, so make me an offer.