Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m suprised no one has aked.... What type of music do you listen to? This single handily will determine what type and brand of speakers you`d like over another. I`ve always been partial to the kicker subs. Best bang for the buck speaker out there. Lots better speakers but not in the same price range imo. MB used to be decent. JL is still good. But it`s all subjective to the type of music you listen to. Inifinities are great for crisp clear vocals but their subs suck arse. Where on the flip side Kickers and JL`s subs are great but I personally think their components are lacking really. There`s about a gajillion friggin websites out there with hard comparison numbers to anything audio. From personal opinions to hard facts from benchtesting numbers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakerooni
    I`m suprised no one has aked.... What type of music do you listen to? This single handily will determine what type and brand of speakers you`d like over another. I`ve always been partial to the kicker subs. Best bang for the buck speaker out there. Lots better speakers but not in the same price range imo. MB used to be decent. JL is still good. But it`s all subjective to the type of music you listen to. Inifinities are great for crisp clear vocals but their subs suck arse. Where on the flip side Kickers and JL`s subs are great but I personally think their components are lacking really. There`s about a gajillion friggin websites out there with hard comparison numbers to anything audio. From personal opinions to hard facts from benchtesting numbers.

X2 on the Infinities speakers sounding Great and their subs sounding and quality being horrible! I know from experience. My first set up was all Infinity speakers/subs and amp. I am redoing and even adding more speakers in the cabin. I have heard many different speakers within the last two days and I enjoyed kicker speakers and pioneer for the money.
    BGB Mobile Detailing Service -ASE & I-Car certified Refinishing Technician as of 8/12/08

78 Monte -01 Monte LSX -04 KB Cobra(SOLD) -10 2SS Camaro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information