Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Post Thanks / Like
    Here`s the latest in mult-function radar detector technology.

EARLY WARNINGâ„¢ RADAR/LASER DETECTOR WITH ODOR ELIMINATOR EW-3010DE

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by velobard
    Here`s the latest in mult-function radar detector technology.

EARLY WARNINGâ„¢ RADAR/LASER DETECTOR WITH ODOR ELIMINATOR EW-3010DE

Looks like a $149 POS. I wouldn`t bother wasting your money on that. A box of tissues on your dash probably protects you an equal amount.

Anyway, check the Radar Detector Tests and Reviews by Guys of LIDAR site that someone has already posted. It has tons of great information.

Blinder laser jammer is ok... a decent price compared to others and it`s what I use personally. The laser interceptor is much better though. I`ll be picking one of those up very soon to replace my blinder. Even though everytime I`ve been hit by laser the blinder has saved me... I guess I just want to have the latest and greatest.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tquill
    Looks like a $149 POS. I wouldn`t bother wasting your money on that. A box of tissues on your dash probably protects you an equal amount.

Anyway, check the Radar Detector Tests and Reviews by Guys of LIDAR site that someone has already posted. It has tons of great information.
    I agree, I thought some folks here would get a kick out of it. It`s about as absurd a combination as I`ve seen. Gotta wonder who thought those two things would go together.

I was the one who posted the GOL website.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my! They also need to add a flip-down monitor, and a cup cooler/warmer...

Post Thanks / Like
    Most cops know the tricks...many times when you get the warning, it`s too late.

It`s pretty much a guaranteed ticket (versus a warning) if they see you using a radar detector. If they don`t get you for speeding, they can get you for reckless driving..they can get you on something if they look hard enough.

Drive smart and drive safe..your butt isn`t the only one on the road. People are unpredictable..and coming up behind them at a high rate..are you SURE they will pull over or that they won`t pull into your lane? Could you avoid them if they do?

Post Thanks / Like
    Obviously the V1 seems to be the general consensus. I can`t disagree; I have owned mine for almost 8 years and it is still the best product I have ever bought. I am not just talking radar detectors, I am talking everything I have ever purchased.

For me, it isn`t just about the detector either. I had mine for almost 6 years and it started having issues. The factory warranty is one year so I knew that I was WAY outside that. I called up their customer service, gave them my serial number, and explained my problem. They said that there was an update available for my detector, so I sent it in with a check to cover the cost of the upgrade hoping that it would fix the problem.

I sent it FedEx next day on Monday morning. I had it back by 9:30am Wednesday morning because they shipped it back to me the same way I had shipped it to them. Inside the package was a note from the tech who did the upgrade saying that they hadn`t seen the issues that mine was exhibiting before, so they simply upgraded it for free.

I was literally blown away. So honestly it isn`t just about the quality of the unit, it is about the customer service that goes with it. They made me a lifelong customer with that experience. I know have one of them in every car that I have.
    Jonathan Edwards

ATTENTION TO DETAIL

Newport Beach, La Jolla, Montecito

Post Thanks / Like
    how about stop speeding so you don`t have to spend this much of money???? just a suggestion

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information