Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like
    SamIam- I`ve always kinda like Saabs (going back to the Sonnets), even though they always had too much torque steer for my taste. That 9000 Aero woulda been great with AWD

A friend from the Jag club really likes his new TrailBlazer SS, but I dunno about the MPG.

We got two more Beaucerons. It`s the perfect breed for us, but apparently people are getting them without doing due diligence.. hence situations like the one ending up in a shelter. I had worried that AKC recognition might lead to this, but I`m hopeful that breeders will learn to be responsible about things. The breeder we went to this time (never met her before) certainly checked us out thoroughly before selling to us, which is a little reassuring.

Post Thanks / Like
    I got BLOWN off the road by a TrailBlazer SS this week, while driving the 400h at about 80mph. I figured I`d run with him and but stayed far enough back he`d get the ticket. A very enjoyable 50 mile cruise.

I have NEVER seen a Beauceron in a shelter. Heck, I`ve neve seen one in real life. Cool dog, from what I know and what you`ve suggested. Let`s hope they don`t get to the place that GSDs got with bad hips and negligent breeding.

You still need to post a pick of your dogs though.

Post Thanks / Like
    G, a huge apology. I got my Husky liners at Stylin Trucks/Concepts

I was going thru my emails when you started/I answered your thread recommending the autoanything site. (Which are still good folks). The Stylin Truck site was a pure pleasure to wrk with, had the mats in 5 days. And free shipping to boot.....(back then)
    Owner of West Coast Detail Supply.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Patrick- Thanks for the correction, for once my procrastination paid off I`ll hit them up when I`m ready to order. I do want to patronize somebody who`d done right by you.

SamIam- Yeah, the TrailBlazer SS is pretty hot, and there are a lot of mods for them.

I fear that as more people find out about the Beauceron more of `em will end up in shelters. Considering how rare the breed it, the fact that there`s an active breed-rescue network tells ya something

While they`re great dogs for *us*, they`re (to use a detailing analogy sorta the rotary/twisted wool pads of herding breeds, if you get my drift. The people who originally had our rescue thought their experience with GSDs and Rotts would translate over...wrong.

I *will* get some pics up some day, Accumulatorette is filling CDs with shots of them and sending them to our pals in the Beauceron community anyhow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator
    I need to get some good floor mats/liners for the Yukon, and I want ones that come up higher than the WeatherTech mats that I`ve used in other vehicles. AFAIK the Huskies are a good choice (other opinions welcomed!) and I was wondering where people here like to shop for such things :nixweiss
    Hi Accumulator, I know you said you mentioned WeatherTech. Their office is a couple miles from me and I just stopped in to see what was new. They had a new mat with sides that came up about 2 1/2 inches. They said it`s a new mat so there are few applications at the moment. Why don`t you try giving them a call. It may not be up in their website yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vintage
    Hi Accumulator, I know you said you mentioned WeatherTech.. They had a new mat with sides that came up about 2 1/2 inches. They said it`s a new mat so there are few applications at the moment. Why don`t you try giving them a call. It may not be up in their website yet.

I`m pretty sure that one *is* on their website in limited applications, but yeah, it wouldn`t hurt to call.

Wonder how they compare with the Husky ones :think: This is a bit of an extreme situation for me as I need to deal with the sort of mess I`m not used to having in my good vehicles.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m pretty sure that one *is* on their website in limited applications, but yeah, it wouldn`t hurt to call.
    If I remember, I`ll lookup their local number when I get to work tomorrow and send it to you. Funny how I found them . . . went to their website and looked for local sellers. I realized that their main office is in an industrial park 2 miles from me. Kinda nice if i want to look at a product or see if it fits my application.

Post Thanks / Like
    FWIW, a few months ago I purchased some of the newer WeatherTechs for my mothers 07 Rav4. It was between the Husky and WT. Theyre both similar design, trap in all the mess. I looooove the WT`s and so does she. They practically cover the entire floor, and while they were a good 100 bucks more, I dont think her Rav4 has been vac`d yet, as in nothing reaches the floor.

HTH

Post Thanks / Like
    I recommend to all my customers who have dogs or kids that they invest in Husky Liners if they don`t want to replace their carpet to sell the vehicle.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Heh heh, wonder how I`m gonna make this choice...buy both and compare :nixweiss

ScottWax- Fortunately, the dogs stay in the back, which I keep well-protected. But the places I take them (or even regular parking lots in the winter) make for some nasty messes that the floormats oughta help with.

The regular weathertechs helped a lot with the Volvo, but the way they didn`t cover the deadpedal area of the MPV has resulted in stains that`ll never come out Don`t want such staining in the Yukon if I can avoid it.

Post Thanks / Like

Wonder how they compare with the Husky ones :think: This is a bit of an extreme situation for me as I need to deal with the sort of mess I`m not used to having in my good vehicles.
    Their number is: (630)769-1500.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vintage
    Their number is: (630)769-1500.

Thanks, Vintage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information