Post Thanks / Like
    As the weather get`s warmer, looking at either a new set of Ultimats or even their Heavyweight mats if it`s a close match.

Post Thanks / Like
    I had them before the Lloyd ones in a Porsche I had, very thick and nice quality.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lloyd makes ultimats, but I think you are refering to the factory liscensed porsche mats. I have a set of ultimats, they are nicer than anything I`ve seen in other cars. They are worth the money, and it doesn`t look like they have many competitors.
    `92 VW Passat

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a set in my GS400. Quality and plushness is hard to surpass. I would not hesitate to get another set down the road.

Edit: I got the heavyweights...they are plain but quality and durability was what I wanted.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have logo-ed Ultimats in one car and the Heavyweights in two other cars.

My ideal combo: Heavyweights with a logo (which they don`t do)

I`ve had really severe bunching with the Ultimats...I should have sent them back right away but did not. It happened soon after installation, looks like they used too much heat. Mats are very nice otherwise, logo is very sharp, well-done. Durability is very good, slight fraying starting to show around the logo.

The Heavyweights are beautiful carpet and have proven to be some of the most durable floor mats I`ve owned and show no signs of detioration regardless of what the wife/kids do to them. In fact, they still appear brand new. However, since no logo is offered, they do look sort of "plain". No bunching with these babies!

Lloyds will color-match if you send them a small sample. I`m gonna do that the next time I order.

Post Thanks / Like
    Previous thread with Lloyds endorsements:

http://autopia.org/forum/showthread.php?p=576970

I bought from the USspeedonline place...see thread for link.

Thread Information