Post Thanks / Like
    Im buying a set of snow tires and rims for the winter. I have narrowed it down to Dunlop winter sport M2 tires. For the rims I have been looking at the Mille Miglia MII-2. Has anyone ever had any exp with Mille Miglia rims?????

I hear they are decent quality but I havent heard from anyone with our autotopian standards.... Im buying the darker color so they wont show brake dust like the OEM.

Car is a 2003 BMW 325CI

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought a set of Mille Miglia Bellos with WinterSport M2 tires a couple of weeks ago.

Wheels appear to be of reasonably good quality - given the low price. There are some slight imperfections in the casting (under the paint), but the paint quality appears to be good. All in all, as good as I expected them to be (they`re not BBS or AMG quality, but they`re not priced like`em either).

Since winter isn`t officially here yet, I just waxed`em, and set them aside for when the white stuff falls. . .

2000 Volvo S80</p>

2006 Nissan Murano</p>

2011 BMW 328i</p>

2014 Mercedes E350

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the feedback, your right, for the price you cant expect perfection

Post Thanks / Like
    Right now, the most popular rim by them is the Evo 5. In fact, there are several manufacturers that are using them on cars (e.g. Pontiac`s Bonneville GXP).

In the Maxima World, the Evo is the most common rim but it`s still stylish and it seems to hold up well.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have these on my BMW 318ti, 16" size

I bought these not as an upgrade but to replace my wheels as all 4 where bent. Cheaper to buy these than fix my old wheels. If I remeber the only downside that I can remember is that they were a couple of pounds heavier than my original wheels.

Post Thanks / Like
    mille miglia are a company with a good reputation, as others have stated its not BBS or the likes but for what you pay for it is a good choice. the only thing that drove me to choose a different brand was that they are quite fond of using a wide wheel size over here and given that i have a tiny car, it wouldnt have been a wise choice.
    The man who constantly strives for perfection, knows that there never is.

Post Thanks / Like
    bmwtinut... I have the same wheels in 17 Inch, just got them in and im putting a few coats of Sg on them since it my winter wheels/Tires

Thanks for all the feedback guys, I feel better about putting them on my car now

Post Thanks / Like
    I like MM wheels. Even though this isn`t my MDX and I never custom my rims before, I fell in love with this one. 19" MM action

P.S: This picture was bigger but the autopia rule didn`t let me attach it (720x540 before)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information