Post Thanks / Like
    Here is the finished product.

I used Zaino products only (expcet for the mothers clay bar)

Procedure:

-Clayed

-Zaino Z-PC with meguiars yellow polishing pad on 2.5 and 4.

Z-PC smells AWESOME. It cleans and brings the luster to the paint extremely well, but I do not know how good the swirl reducing capabilities are, because it is very hard to tell on a silver car. I have a black motorcycle with swirls so i will test it there.

-One coat of z5 ( I did not enable it with ZFX nor did i put Z1 on the paint), because i forgot. I was trying to use the last ounce of Z5 so i forgot.

-Z6

-Z2-pro (Zfx enabled) 2 coats. I used it form a syringe (put in 3/4 ounces) and only did 2 coats and had 1/4 ounces left. Mental note, You only need 1/2 ounce for 3 coats.

Z6 was used in between the coats.

-Fianlly i got to Z8 and wanted to see what all the rave was about. z8 smells great and goes on super fine. The dispenser is very fine so you get very small droplets. It is basically applied the same way as z6.

The slickness of z8 is nuts . I mean you can probaly slide off the car is you lean on it.

I am not sure how good the reflection is, but after i was done with z8 it looked like somebody poured a hot clearcoat on the car and it left a protective film. I liked it and it is insanely reflective.

Again, the car is reflex silver so it is hard to judge.

I am sorry for not taking any before pics, but it took me all day to do the car and i was so into it that i forgot.

I will probably be doing my girlfriends champagne colored G35 coupe, but will try to use menzerna final and intensive polish. She has some swirls and ill try to take pictures.

Here is one of my car (this was after driving for 100 miles).

Now when i look at it, i think my legs are as reflective as the car :grinno:

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks awesome, I just picked up some Z-PC and Z-8 can`t wait to try this out on my silver car.
    Silver 93` Honda Prelude SR

Thread Information