Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    The water at my townhouse is HORRIBLE!!! I must park outside cause my wife parks her car in the garage and there is only room for one. I want some way to rinse the dust of my car every morning and go to work. Something quick. So I am thinking a water de-ionizer would be the perfect solution. I understand that it would probably be expensive, but if it worked perfectly it would be worth it. Anybody have one? Anybody have a suggestion? I am not really interested in just a filter.

Post Thanks / Like
    The water at my townhouse is HORRIBLE!!! I must park outside cause my wife parks her car in the garage and there is only room for one. I want some way to rinse the dust of my car every morning and go to work. Something quick. So I am thinking a water de-ionizer would be the perfect solution. I understand that it would probably be expensive, but if it worked perfectly it would be worth it. Anybody have one? Anybody have a suggestion? I am not really interested in just a filter.

Post Thanks / Like
    www.crspotless.com It`s perfect for a dust rinse-off.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    I use a kit from my local supplier. $10.00 a month rental on the tanks and $45.00 to get them recharged.

I find the system works to a degree. That is to say if you don`t get all the soap off the car you`ll have spots

Post Thanks / Like
    I use a kit from my local supplier. $10.00 a month rental on the tanks and $45.00 to get them recharged.

I find the system works to a degree. That is to say if you don`t get all the soap off the car you`ll have spots

Post Thanks / Like
    Holy crap, MorBid...that`s really low pricing...is that from a chain or someone just local to you?

Post Thanks / Like
    Holy crap, MorBid...that`s really low pricing...is that from a chain or someone just local to you?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy

How`s the water pressure with that thing? It says to keep it down to 3gal/min, but what does that turn out to be...low, high, just right? How about how long it lasts (like number of washes before needing a new cartridge)? The medium duty wall mounted seems best since it costs $190 vs $310 for the big one and $37 for each 100 gal (or $111 for 300 gal) while the big one is $100 for 300 gal, although I guess the big one would pay for itself after about 3000 gal. Do you use it for the whole wash or just the final rinse?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy

How`s the water pressure with that thing? It says to keep it down to 3gal/min, but what does that turn out to be...low, high, just right? How about how long it lasts (like number of washes before needing a new cartridge)? The medium duty wall mounted seems best since it costs $190 vs $310 for the big one and $37 for each 100 gal (or $111 for 300 gal) while the big one is $100 for 300 gal, although I guess the big one would pay for itself after about 3000 gal. Do you use it for the whole wash or just the final rinse?

Post Thanks / Like
    The pressure is fine (although I have pretty high water pressure). I used the 2 GPM restrictor, and the flow was fine, nothing like the Mr. Clean. I took the restrictor out because I had a leak, and the light still stays on while rinsing, so I guess that will be fine, at least at this point in the cartridge life. I can`t comment on how long it lasts because I only got it a few weeks ago. I just use it for the final rinse, and sometimes a dust washoff. If I could have gotten it from my local water treatment company for the price MorBid does, I think I would have gone that route.

Post Thanks / Like
    The pressure is fine (although I have pretty high water pressure). I used the 2 GPM restrictor, and the flow was fine, nothing like the Mr. Clean. I took the restrictor out because I had a leak, and the light still stays on while rinsing, so I guess that will be fine, at least at this point in the cartridge life. I can`t comment on how long it lasts because I only got it a few weeks ago. I just use it for the final rinse, and sometimes a dust washoff. If I could have gotten it from my local water treatment company for the price MorBid does, I think I would have gone that route.

Post Thanks / Like
    CRSSpotless is great if you want to invest in the equipment and filters, but the MR. Clean Auto Dry system is not that bad if you know how to use it properly.

Post Thanks / Like
    CRSSpotless is great if you want to invest in the equipment and filters, but the MR. Clean Auto Dry system is not that bad if you know how to use it properly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Check you yellow pages under Water Treatment for a local place . You should have quite a few in CA that you can rent tanks from like MorBid does.
    Good things are not cheap, and cheap things are seldom good !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information