Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    am going to wash car w/ menzerna shampoo, clay it, wash it again and then hit it with the pc...

products im using are

FPII

FTG

FMJ

my question:

if i clay the car with mothers clay, will it be a problem if i lubricate it with Mothers `Showtime` qd??

wondering if it may prevent the menzerna products from setting up properly, as I believe it has wax properties.....

ready to get started, just want to make sure this wont be a problem...

i also bought the menzerna acrylic shield, but would rather not waste it claying

(kinda expensive)

thanks again autopia!!

Post Thanks / Like
    am going to wash car w/ menzerna shampoo, clay it, wash it again and then hit it with the pc...

products im using are

FPII

FTG

FMJ

my question:

if i clay the car with mothers clay, will it be a problem if i lubricate it with Mothers `Showtime` qd??

wondering if it may prevent the menzerna products from setting up properly, as I believe it has wax properties.....

ready to get started, just want to make sure this wont be a problem...

i also bought the menzerna acrylic shield, but would rather not waste it claying

(kinda expensive)

thanks again autopia!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mothers QD will work fine with clay. If you are worried about product interaction, simply wash the car after you clay.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mothers QD will work fine with clay. If you are worried about product interaction, simply wash the car after you clay.

Post Thanks / Like
    The FPII will cut off whatever gets left behind, from light clay residue to anything from the Showtime.

Post Thanks / Like
    The FPII will cut off whatever gets left behind, from light clay residue to anything from the Showtime.

Post Thanks / Like
    nice..

all i need to know :xyxthumbs

consider this thread closed

:banned:

*insert `closed` in place of `banned`* :grinno:

Post Thanks / Like
    nice..

all i need to know :xyxthumbs

consider this thread closed

:banned:

*insert `closed` in place of `banned`* :grinno:

Post Thanks / Like
    For some Menzerna results check my pics in the signature. It`s an amazing product and gives the best durability I have found yet, especially in Florida. I top it sometimes with #26 but I`m very happy with FMJ by itself.

I also use after every wash, Eagle one Wax-As-U-Dry spray wax for a cheap inbetween touch-up. I didn`t like the Menzerna acrylic shield too much. If you dont wipe it off fast enough it leaves a residue.
    Mighty Hd

Post Thanks / Like
    For some Menzerna results check my pics in the signature. It`s an amazing product and gives the best durability I have found yet, especially in Florida. I top it sometimes with #26 but I`m very happy with FMJ by itself.

I also use after every wash, Eagle one Wax-As-U-Dry spray wax for a cheap inbetween touch-up. I didn`t like the Menzerna acrylic shield too much. If you dont wipe it off fast enough it leaves a residue.
    Mighty Hd

Post Thanks / Like
    The showtime QD is actually what Mother`s recommends as their claybar lube. Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    The showtime QD is actually what Mother`s recommends as their claybar lube. Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    trucks look great Alex!

and it looks as if she means alot to you, judging by the ring on her finger

until now had only heard really good things about the acrylic sheild, will keep your advice in mind...

as mr. miagi would say:

"acrylic shield on"

"acrylic shield off"

:lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty HD

Post Thanks / Like
    trucks look great Alex!

and it looks as if she means alot to you, judging by the ring on her finger

until now had only heard really good things about the acrylic sheild, will keep your advice in mind...

as mr. miagi would say:

"acrylic shield on"

"acrylic shield off"

:lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty HD

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the compliment. I`m going to have to hit it with the PC and some FPII soon--the tailgate is getting micro-marring in it. I had to get a new tailgate (Trailer tounge came off the ball while loading a car on a trailer-I nearly had heart failure). I am convinced that aftermarket paint is no where near as durable as factory original paint. The tailgate was painted using PPG...so I`m suprised at how "soft" it seems.

Also--for a QD, I found that I REALLY like the results of Megs QD and Wax-As-U-Dry mixed 50/50. Same result with a quick wax somewhat.

lol I forgot about the ring pics in there. Her first ring I bought when we were 17 was bought on a $8 salary. Time goes on and had to upgrade to something worthy. 9 Years is a while when you start out at 15..lol
    Mighty Hd

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information