Post Thanks / Like
    I am under the impression that a sealent adds a shiny reflection and protectoin while a wax adds depth and darkness. I wanted to know because I was going to order some hi-temp products and I was wondering if I should get the polymer sealent since I already have some megs #26 at home. So I could layer the sealent for a glossy, reflective shine while the #26 deepens and darkens. Is that what a sealent does? specifacally hi-temp polymer sealent?

Also, can the heavycut and extreme cut be used with PC wiht effectiveness I`ve heard that only the medium and light cut can be used with a PC and work effecitvly?

Oh one more do we have a discount at topoftheline?

Post Thanks / Like
    TOL doesn`t even have a discount box on their checkout, so I doubt we get a discount there.
    Bryan

2003 Mustang Cobra

SSR2.5/ UPP/ Maintained with TOL Bubble Wash/QEW & QS.

Post Thanks / Like
    You might be able to have some success with heavy or extreme cut but how bad are the scratches and swirls you will be dealing with. I`m guessing all you`ll need is the medium or light cut. Different sealants give different looks. For example some people say Wolfgang sealant gives a carnauba wax look to it. A sealant does give more protection than a carnauba and most sealants do give a shiny look and make the flake stand out. Carnauba waxes make the paint`s depth increase and make the paint look "wet". TOL also sells Klasse SG which is one of the best sealants I`ve used but the ease of use IMO is that it is kind of hard to buff off so make sure you apply it very thin just like other sealants.

Thread Information