Post Thanks / Like
    I have completely switch over to Zaino and i am loving it. What i want to know is what is the best way to clean the car. For example after putting all that hours into cleaning the car and i drive it out and back in the evening. I want some ideas on how to re-use the z6/z8. Yesterday when it rained i took the car home and after few minutes, i wiped off the dust with a clean MF. Then i applied Z6 and wiped it off with another clean MF. then i finally applied Z8. Is this the best way without having to wash the car all over again??? Another question i have is i have noticed when i wipe the car down with either z6/z8 i have notice some white haze after it dries and i usually just re-wipe the car again and it is done. What might be causing this haze?

Post Thanks / Like
    Any Z users in here that could help this lad out ?
    Owner of West Coast Detail Supply.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    I woudl say the white haze is due to useing too much product or perhaps its very humid where you are, or using the product in the sun?

I know most guys reserve using thier Z8 for just after a wash. Beinng that Z8 is a sealant it works best on a perfectly clean car. I use Z6 between washes just to keep up appearences. if the car has some road grime but not heavily dirty I perfer S&W. I use the Z6 on just light dust. ( My car is black and I`m overly carefull..)

Post Thanks / Like
    I would guess the haze is coming from too much product or humidity (like Intercooled said). I`ve run into streaking under these two conditions, but not a white haze. It`s also important that Z6 doesn`t dry while it`s on the paint. You`d be surprised how little Z6 you need to do a wipe down.

If the car has been rained on, driven and then parked, I`m not always comfortable with just doing a wipe down. The level of dirtyness will determine whether I`ll do a wipe down or not. Most of the time I`ll wait until the next wash, or use QEW.

One of the coolest things I notice about Zaino (especially if it`s a fresh application), is when it rains out, it stops raining and then go for a drive at a decent speed. The car seems to wash itself and then when you get back home, you just have to take care of the lower half. Also seems to have that effect when there`s a hard down pour.

Post Thanks / Like
    I do believe its from humidity. When I used Zaino it was finicky in humid weather.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SK2003TypeS

One of the coolest things I notice about Zaino (especially if it`s a fresh application), is when it rains out, it stops raining and then go for a drive at a decent speed. The car seems to wash itself and then when you get back home, you just have to take care of the lower half.

You haven`t noticed that with any other LSPs? Every wax I`ve used has cleaned itself off at 35mph+.
    Paul...

`13 Mazda3i P21S/WG sealant/Paste Glaz/QD+
    `99 Mazda Protege LX - highlight silver - RIP
    `95 Nissan Maxima SE - white - slathered with Pinnacle Paste Glaz - RIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by White95Max
    You haven`t noticed that with any other LSPs? Every wax I`ve used has cleaned itself off at 35mph+.

Yupppp even when I used cheap OTC stuff back in the day I had the same happen...

Post Thanks / Like
    I have had it with other freshly applied LSPs, but that effect seems to last longer with Z. NXT does it too, but not after a few weeks. SG did it as well, but not as long either.

Thread Information