Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, I don`t have a PC yet, but I`m looking to buy some new products and i was wondering what would be the best wax/sealant for the summer:

Waxes I was thinking: P21S, Blue Natty`s (where can you buy this stuff, can`t seem to find it.), or Pinnacle

Sealant - sticking to Klasse sealant.

Any tips with wax/sealant suggestions for a new black car?? thanks everyone!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Joey joey joey .....

Were you at the wicked big meet????

Anyways I could just cut and paste what i have said to you already on the subbie board..

anyway I found AIO and Upp to be a good look for that car along with a good polishing Now i know you don`t have that so I would stick to the OTC stuff untill you do or have someone polish it for ya the OTC stuff I suggest is NTX with S100

Again pics of the leg gt i have done in that color

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey there, Joey! Welcome to Autopia! I was born in Boston & grew up in Quincy, so it`s nice to see another Bostonian at Autopia! You mentioned some good products to wax/seal with. The Klasse twins will give you plenty of protection ( 1 coat of AIO & 2 coats of SG ) Top that baby with any of the waxes you mentioned & you`ll be amazed. I love the P21S & Pinnacle Souveran on my black truck. Here`s a little tip that`ll save ya a little cash. Go to Autogeek.net and buy a jar of DP Max Wax. It`s very similar to the P21S & Pinnacle Waxes, just cheaper. I used it for the first time last week and it looks sweet. Deep, wet, reflective gloss. Keep in mind that there are lots of quality carnaubas out there. I`ve been on a quest for the past few years to try them all! I`m a carnauba junkie. As for Synthetic Sealants, Klasse is a good choice. Here`s some really good detailing sites for ya.........

Autopia_carcare.com

AutoGeek.net

PakShak.com

ChemicalGuys.com

When it comes to selection, you`ll find Autogeek & PakShak to be the better sites. Hope this helps!

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think that Wolfgang would be a good choose for black mettallic

Thread Information