Post Thanks / Like
    ive always liked everything about zaino, the shine suits is great and it lasts well. but i purchased a few bottles of z2 and they seem to have gone off...its extremly hard to remove:up

so ive been reading around detail forums and klasse aio /sg sounds like an ideal replacment..especialy if i top it with carnuba wax

any suggestions please? reasonble priced stuff only:sosad

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by steveo3002

ive always liked everything about zaino, the shine suits is great and it lasts well. but i purchased a few bottles of z2 and they seem to have gone off...its extremly hard to remove:up

so ive been reading around detail forums and klasse aio /sg sounds like an ideal replacment..especialy if i top it with carnuba wax

Pretty funny, you are going from the hard to use zaino to the easy to use Klasse, lol. Beer logic, JOKIN? You bought a few bottles of Zaino and you are going to toss them? I have a brand new bottle of SG I`ll trade for your few bottles of Pro. I only used it once, then Pro came out and now I use nothing else. I also have Wolfgang, Glare, and the SG I will gladly send you if you still have that Zaino. Wolfgang would be a very easy product to use but SG and Glare would be harder than Zaino to use, SG streaks and Glare dusts, but they are all good products. Have you tried Wolfgang, that would be my choice if you don`t care for the Z?
    A day without a scrub busting my chops is like a day w/o sunshine. :grinno:

Sun Blinded Detailer Mochamanz1's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by steveo3002

any suggestions please? reasonble priced stuff only:sosad

A change is always nice once and a while. If you are going to use Klasse, remember, thin, thin , thin... or you will not be happy with the SG removal.... SG is superior on all colors (light colors too) , and in layers can rival any product, and surpass many out there. This being said, I would hate to see you stuck with all that Z2Pro, so let me know, I would be glad to take this stuff off your hands- PM me :xyxthumbs
    Prep is everything .. The rest is the window looking in....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mocha I was first but out, lol.:argue
    A day without a scrub busting my chops is like a day w/o sunshine. :grinno:

Post Thanks / Like
    I hate when this happens, LOL ! Great minds !

Post Thanks / Like
    its not z2 pro...i intend to use it before moving on, im in uk and i have to import zaino ,so i always stock up on a few bottles

goes off to find out what z2 pro is........

Post Thanks / Like
    one more Q...i see it says it "cleans", how harseh are we talking here?? my car isnt oxidised at all and ive always been carefull to avoid harsh abrasives in fear of wearing away the paint

Post Thanks / Like
    AIO is a "primo" cleaner. It is a chemical based cleaner, and is safe for new paint as well as older finishes. I personally have used it on finishes of varying condition with great results on all but the most damaged paintwork. AIO is good because it also contains a mild sealer, so can be used as a standalone if you want, or an undercoat for many polymer products including Zaino... Best use ? Under SG !:xyxthumbs

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like
    maybe try the finish Kare line-a couple guys here swear by the stuff-the Pink Wax is fairly popular here-in fact Finish Kare claims that you can use 218 or 2180 top with Pink Wax and then later top with 2180 again-there are several other popular choices as well

Post Thanks / Like
    I did a detail recently using AIO as a base and Z2 Pro/ZFX on top of that. After I was done, I really wasn`t impressed but after giving the Z2 Pro a day or two to cure out, it turned out really nice. It`s still beading like the day it was applied and hasn`t been QD`d or anything.

On a side note, I washed the car a few days ago for the first time in months and used Optimum spray polish as a WAUD type product and boy.. Im floored. Optimum on top of Z2 definetely gets a :xyxthumbs

I`ve literally given all my 1Z, Tropicare, etc products away and cut my detaling arsenal down to Zaino and Optimum.

Thread Information