Post Thanks / Like
    I`m going to be getting the Sonus pad kit and am wanting to use Menzerna Power Gloss first (on the hood only since I have some imperfections from 1000 grit sandpaper). I am guessing the SFX-1 is what I would want to use with this?

I then want to move up to the Menzerna Intensive Polish....should I be using the SFX-1 or the SFX-2 pad with this?

Next I`d like to finish with the Menzerna Final Polish II with the SFX-2?

I`m going to finish up with Zaino on the car and then am thinking about topping with Pinnacle Souveran. This will be my first time using a topper on the Zaino. Is the SFX-3 a good pad to apply the Souveran with?

I`m also looking to invest in some good quality microfiber towels. Currently I have 2 DF Microfiber towels I use for detail spray/ wiping. I was looking at the Sonus Towels in the Autopia store as well and was wondering if these are good quality. I was looking at getting the Sonus towel kit.

Any input on what I`m trying to do and which pads to use would be greatly appreciated. I`ll be using a PC for this.

Thanks

`02 Trans Am WS6

Post Thanks / Like
    TTT
    `02 Trans Am WS6

Post Thanks / Like
    Since noone is answering you I`ll try . I don`t know the Sonus pad line but I`ll give you a general rule when picking a pad .

Start with the least aggressive pad and move up from there. Remember to match your product to your pads . Always use least aggressive first when in doubt . :xyxthumbs

Happy Detailing :buffing:

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Rollman

Since noone is answering you I`ll try . I don`t know the Sonus pad line but I`ll give you a general rule when picking a pad .

Start with the least aggressive pad and move up from there. Remember to match your product to your pads . Always use least aggressive first when in doubt . :xyxthumbs

Happy Detailing :buffing:

I see Sonus has the SFX and DAS pad kits. What is the difference?
    `02 Trans Am WS6

Thread Information