Post Thanks / Like
    need a product to keep my black leather from getting wrinkles and stuff on it...already got the suede covered but need help with the surrounding leather. Thanks guys.

Post Thanks / Like
    Theres alot of products out there that you can use.Do a search on them and look for threads.Personally iv`e never had to treat as much leather upholstery,mainly vinyl and fabric.In fact the only leather treatment/conditioner I used is from Turtle wax on a friends 02 TSX with black/grey vinyl/leather interior.First used Woolite/water mix to clean and then treated with Turtle wax leather treatment.Product was absorbed into the leather rather quickly after a couple of tries.Never clogged any pores from what I have seen.Leather felt softer after treatment.No sheen at all,pretty much a natural/neutral look.Friend was impressed with outcome.Recommended by Scottwax:xyxthumbs

Robert

Post Thanks / Like
    The woolite:water is a good idea for cleaning but I woud get the Leatherique twins and use them every 4-6 months with regular maintainance using Pinnacle, Wolfgang, 1Z, or 4* leather conditioner.
    Seeking Donations: Recently Diagnosed With Terminal Senioritis.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a black leather int in my lexo. I was using Lexol on the leather and was pretty happy with it. Recently I tried the Zymol leather conditioner (yellowish creamy looking stuff in a clear bottle. they make another product that looks clear gold/yellow more watery, i havent tried that one) and loved it.

It gave the leather a bit of a shine which i like and the seats feel great, I like it better than the Lexol. Truth is i will probably alternate between the 2. I usually hit the leather once every 2 months

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by MS22

The woolite:water is a good idea for cleaning but I woud get the Leatherique twins and use them every 4-6 months with regular maintainance using Pinnacle, Wolfgang, 1Z, or 4* leather conditioner.

product choices look good but see no real reason to unless youre looking into deep cleaning and conditioning neglected leather with Leatherique.if you keep on top of things the Turtle Wax brand suits its needs.not starting an arguement,just giving my POV and besides,brand name products arent always in my budget so i have to look for a cheaper,more cost effective means,something that can be purchased locally.Other than that use whatever works for you and if it makes you happy,then thats all that matters.JMHO:wavey

Robert

Post Thanks / Like
    Leatherique or Z10 if it`s coated leather.
    A day without a scrub busting my chops is like a day w/o sunshine. :grinno:

Thread Information