Thread: beautiful day

Post Thanks / Like
    It`s a beautiful sunny day in east Tennessee. Following a week of clouds, rain and cold it`s a warm 50 degrees. So what`s a good way to enjoy it - giving the TSX a nice warm bath. I broke out the NXT using the two bucket method with 4 wool mits. Dried with my favorite Pakshak WW after sheeting most of the water off by rinsing with a gentle stream from the nozzle.

Then a refreshing QD with 4*UGE to bring back that just waxed slickness, dressed the tires with Tiefenpfleger and on to the interior. I vacuumed the carpet and seats, brushed out all the cracks and crevices, wiped all the surfaces down with 1Z CP and dressed the seals with Tiefen.

Nothing like a sunny day to get take care of the winter blahs.

My apologies to anyone who might have wanted pics but the camera batteries are dead, lol, not to mention my photography skills aren`t the best.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just came in from QEWing mine for the first wash in about 2 months. It`s around 40 here. Will the tingling in my hands stop soon?

Had to use 3 buckets, 2 mitts and a big spray bottle for pre-soaking. Everytime I use QEW is scares me anyway-looks like I`m just wiping water on there!
    `06 Honda Ridgeline

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by kompressornsc

... Will the tingling in my hands stop soon?

Keep the wash water between warm & hot (hot >= 120*) and wear some dishwashing gloves, the cheap yellow kind, & your hands won`t suffer from the cold `cause they`re not getting wet.

We have about 32*, blue skies, and no wind here in sunny WNY so it`s a perfect February day for a hand wash.
    "Minds are like parachutes, they work best when they`re open"

2000 Accord EX V6 Coupe Satin Silver Metallic

Post Thanks / Like
    Wasn`t too bad here today either so I broke out the buckets and hose and did a real wash. This was the first time I used Poorboy`s SS&S wash and was quite pleased with it. Just had time to do a quick vacuum and throw some BnB on the tires before dark. Maybe tomorrow I`ll try a quick coat of Optimum Spray Wax on top of the #16 and see how it looks.
    John

Thread Information