Post Thanks / Like
    After a year of running back and forth to my detailing cupboards, I finally came to the conclusion that having everything in one *mobile* spot would be ideal for each clean.

What does everyone else use?

I`m looking at a Powerbuilt service cart, stands about 3` high, and looks ideal. Or is there a better way?
    Attached Images Attached Images

That'll buff right out! jimmybuffit's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Check my Gallery

About $60 from Harbor Freight (plus $ for lights). I lso added a 6 way Plug Strip for equipment.

Very practical, I have two.

Jim
    "If it was easy, everybody`d be doing it."
    www.jimmybuffit.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought the cart below from harbor freight. It is great. I hang all my spray bottles off the sides of the trays and keep all my other products and towels etc.. that I use in the 3 trays. I can roll it anywhere i need it and it very useful. Plus it keeps all of my detailing supplies together in one spot. For only $50, I am glad I bought it and the 3 trays over 2 is very nice. Can never have to much space. Don`t have a picture of mine right now with all my supplies on it, but here is a picture of it from harbor freight.

Post Thanks / Like

I prefer the hard plastic cart (just in case it rolls into the car). I also have a few bins that attach to the front and sides.

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought a small, folding 2`X3` utility table at Lowes. It works pretty well, but I has no place to hang spray bottles (I`ll probably modify it to do that). My garage is oddly designed so it isn`t feasible to use a movable cart, but that`s a great idea.

I do have a small creeper seat that I use sometimes.

http://store.yahoo.com/classic-motoring/cocrse.html

It`s a great place to put a bottle of product, 1-2 MF towels and the PC. When I`m standing, I use the seat as a temporary "table" for the PC while buffing out a section. (I always lay the PC on a clean MF.)

Regards,

Dan.

Post Thanks / Like
    I too bought a cheapie from ??? (maybe Harbor Freight, I forget). Very handy, and the Cyclo will hang off the top shelf by its forward handle so I can almost just toss it there and then easily snatch it up again- very quick and easy. And yeah, the drawer on mine is nearly useless too, no amount of lube/adjust will make it work smoothly.

dternst has the *right* idea, the plastic cart seems like the smart way to go because of the "oops" factor :xyxthumbs One of these days I`ll glue some foam onto the nasty corners/edges of mine, hope I don`t put it off too long

The Man Who Knows The Man
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have one that looks similar to the one in the picture posted by dternst. Mine is made by RubberMaid. Bought it a year or so ago from Northern Tools. It holds a bundle, but I still have another shelving unit holding the rest of the supplies

Thread Information