Hi everyone im new to detailing, well not new but new to detailing "correctly". I have a black 03 Mittsubishi Evolution that I have a very hard time keeping offroad so you can imagine how dirty it gets. Anyways I spoke with Mr. Jon Wilson today a rep. for AT. I would assume and here is the list he gave me for keeping my car immaculant and I just wanted to c what all of you thought and if any of you folks have had any previous dealings with or use any of these products, so please feel free to leave advice or suggestions or just say hi, I will post pics of my car when I learn how (im new to this comp. stuff) lol. Anyways here is the list

1z paint polish, 1z metallic paint polish, 1z glanz wax, he reccomended applying these with microfiber app. and removing them with microfiber towles. He also said a claybar but never said what brand, he said to use soapy water as the lube for the claybar. For glass 1z glass cleaner, wheels sonus rim bright, tires 1z vinyl and rubber with a foam applicator, carpet prestone carpet cleaner, plastics use plexus. For washing he said meguairs gold class is good im thinking about the 1z perls wash I figured why not everything else is 1z, and then drying use the blade with the ultimate drying towel. He did not say wether chenele or the wool mit was better and im very curious about that. Im also curious about in between details and if the sprays they have mixed with a microfiber towel would scratch the surface of a dusty car. I am also considering buying a Skyline R32 and was just curious if these product will work well on car of another color than black. Well thank for the time guys and considering im a apprentice your input will be greatly appreciated and took into consideration before I purchase this long list of detail products. I will also be buying the porter cable buffer but not yet so will these products work well buy hand as well as on the buffer. THANKS!!!!!!