Post Thanks / Like
    Im thinking of going to get training for Paintless dent repair and paint blemish repair at the ding king training institute. Its $13000, but it includes the equiptment too, and its a 2 week course. Im thinking of getting this training, practice it for a while and then open my own business. Has anyone ever had training at ding king or do you own your own business doing these repairs. I want to know if ill make a lot of money from this or not. Anyone that has experience with there own business doing this, i`d like to know how much money you make. And i might just start working for an already established business doing this and save some money and then start my own business. How much does a person that does this make (working for someone else)?

Post Thanks / Like
    Is the price $13,000. ? That seems very high! I have a Ding King and have removed lots of little dents. I have tackled some bigger ones on friends cars, and it works ok up to a point. I would do some more checking on other options before you sign up for the course.

Post Thanks / Like
    My brother-in-law is in the vinyl repair business, and told me that the local dent-repair business is the big money maker in the used car lots he services. As they say, "location, location, location", since the dent folks are the only dent repair business that is mobile and goes to the used car lots. Good luck!
    NWF_Snake

Post Thanks / Like
    Look at rightlook.com and compare
    Ric
    3Dog Garage
    HOGtailing is my business

Post Thanks / Like
    13k is way too much of an investment. You could just hire some expert to do some dent repairs on some car, watch and learn. Then buy a hood at a junk yard and start practicing.

Some profesional a group of subaru owners hired used other tools to remove the dents. No suction cups or glues like the ding king. The dents were removed perfectly.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would imagine you could make that back pretty quickly. There is a ding king around by me and the charge about 100$ per panel which means if you have 2 dings on different doors, thats 200 bucks. I talked to one of the guys, he does a couple of different dealerships.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it would be great just so I could fix my own car....then make lotsa extra $$$ on te side!
    2003 SVT Cobra Convertible (White/Tan)

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive been to dingking for the paint training. PM me before you spend the money!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    tell us the secrets!!!

Thread Information