Post Thanks / Like
    finally ordered most of my detailing stuff, the Einszett line of UPP,PP, MP, Glanz Wax, Spruh wax, PC 733SP, 4 pads, some MF`s from ranney and thats about it. i also already have some NXT Tech Wax, Rain-x (interior/exterior), meguires gold class car wash and wax, meguires deep crystal 3 step system, 12 costco MF`s, about 15 cotton terry towels, 4 foam app pads, 4 terry app pads, simple green, mothers chrome polish, scratch-x and some mothers cleaner wax, along with one more bottle of meguires QD.

so what else do i need to pick up? for the glass, dash, interior, engine, undercarriage, wheels, tires etc? right now im pretty much set on the paint (just need to go get another claybar), but all the other areas are left unattended right now. is there any area that i didnt mention that i will need to get something for?

thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    1Z Cockpit Premium, Stoner`s Invisible Glass, Poorboy`s Natural Look, Eagle One A2Z Wheel & Tire Cleaner just to name a few.

Thread Information