Post Thanks / Like
    Did our 2003 White Suburban with Wolfgang about two weeks ago. Dod the standard Dawn wash and clay before moving onto Wolfgang. I used the cleaner with my PC and found it really easy to apply and remove after following the tips on this site. The sealer couldn`t be easier to put on and remove. After letting it sit overnight I put a top coat of Pinnancle Glaze to bring out a little more pop to the white color. Turned out great and seems to be holding up nicely. I`ve had a few comments on how good the truck looks so I`m pretty pleased with the results. Next up will be trying Wolfgang on the Mercedes (silver) and then our Lexus (gold). I haven`t decided yet but think I`ll stick with pure P21s on the Porsche but that could change if the other two cars come out as well as the Suburban.

Thanks again to all the previous reviewers for your comments and tips, they really made a difference in my deciding to give this product a try!

Post Thanks / Like
    Just curious..."the standard Dawn wash"? Huh? I don`t understand why you would have done that unless you were going to use Zaino. Any reason in particular you would do this? The Wolfgang Pre-Cleaner is mild, but still enough to remove whatever you had on the car before.

Back on topic, I agree with you on Wolfgang. It has looked great on every color I have used it on; in fact, used it on a black Tundra this morning.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    i used it on my purple camaro and it came out awesome. added a 2nd coat by hand and made it look even better. very deep and glossy :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Used it on my red integra and love it. I`m gonna apply a second coat this weekend just to make sure it`s well covered and then I`m looking forward to trying it on our carbon gray tsx.

Don't ever drop your clay kartoon's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you guys use both Pre Wax Polish Enhancer and Deep Gloss Paint Sealant or just one of these products ?

The reason I`m asking is because I see so many people mixing and matching various products and I`d like to know if the Wolfgang line does a good job by itself.

jeff5614, let me know how your TSX comes out, I also have a CG TSX and would like to try Wolfgang on it.

Post Thanks / Like
    i used menz. IP then FP, then the sealant. i did not use the gloss enhancing polish

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by kartoon

Do you guys use both Pre Wax Polish Enhancer and Deep Gloss Paint Sealant or just one of these products ?

I`ve recently used both on my sapphire black BMW ZHP and on my wife`s metallic silver/blue Jag S-series. Both came out stunning. On the Bimmer, I`ve since topped it with 2 coats of Souverain and it looks even better.

WG has been spectacular. Since I`d bought a kit, I had a bottle of WG Instant detail Spritz (QD) that I didn`t think I`d use. But have found this very good for quick fixes on bugs and birds etc. between weekly washes. In all, WG so far is superb.

Post Thanks / Like
    I used both the polish and the sealant. I had thought about using another polish like VM prior to using Wolfgang but decided the best way to prep the car for a sealant was probably to use the same brand polish to make sure there was a good surface for the sealant to bond too. Regarding the earlier question on Dawn, old habits die hard I guess, I`ve just always used as the soap for washing before doing a polish and wax. I think your point is a good one and between claying and polishing it probably isn`t necessary. Thanks for the responses!

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by gav`spurplez

i used menz. IP then FP, then the sealant. i did not use the gloss enhancing polish

Same here...on black 4x4. :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by jimkuhr

I had thought about using another polish like VM prior to using Wolfgang but decided the best way to prep the car for a sealant was probably to use the same brand polish to make sure there was a good surface for the sealant to bond too....

I share your "probably" thoughts but would like to point out VM works great with EX-P (a sealant). I would really like to hear from anyone who HAS used VM and WG....

Post Thanks / Like

Correct me if I`m wrong but aren`t the menz produtcs (especially IP) a different category than WG PWPE ?

Post Thanks / Like
    i do not know. i was just explaining my steps of application.

Post Thanks / Like

i do not know. i was just explaining my steps of application.

Don`t get me wrong, I`m not criticizing you and I appreciate your answer.

I was under impression that WG PWPE (and AIO) are non-abrasive paint cleaners while the Menzerna IP and FP were somewhat abrasive polishes.

I guess it all depends on the condition of the paint

Thread Information