Post Thanks / Like
    This weekend I had the chance to try Wolfgang on my 2000 Millenium Silver Toyota 4 Runner. The car was prepped as follows:

Wash with Megs GC

Clay with Mothers

AIO with PC at 4-5

Wolfgang

Wolfgang is by far the easiest sealant that I have ever used and it leaves the paint incredibly slick. It was so easy to wipe on and wipe off.

Once thing I did notice is that the paint has more of a carnuaba look to it and lacks a "pop" or relectivity like other sealants. Wolfgang also doesn`t bring out the silver flake as I had hoped.

I have used Klasse SG and Megs NXT on the car in the past. NXT seems to bring out the metallic flake the most in the silver paint. but durability was not as great as I had hoped. Wolfgang seems to have more of glow to it.

Has anyone else experienced this with Wolfgang???

All and all I was very impressed with the product and look forward to using it on my red F150. The F150 has VM/and Poorboys EX-P now. I am looking forward to the comparison.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like
    Wolfgang has a more `carnauba` glow to it than other sealants I have used. I haven`t noticed it obscuring metallics but it won`t be super clear like Klasse or EX-P. My understanding is WG was intentionally formulated to look more liike a carnauba than a traditional sealant anyway. You may be happier with VM/EX-P on silver and Wolfgang on red.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Pat,

I noticed the same thing as well. My car had more of a muted shine to it. This isn`t a bad thing though. The aim of WG is to produce more of a carnuba look. In that regard they have succeeded.

Bill.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve posted about my recent experience with Wolfgang on my Jet Black M3. Very slick and very much the look that I normally get with P21S. Today we did my neighbor`s Silver Grey M3. We washed, clayed, AIO`d (I used the Wolfgang prepolish on my M3), and then applied Wolfgang sealant. I just came back from dinner and the car looks stunning, better than last time when I applied P21S over the P21S paint cleaner. Maybe it is the AIO, but I am totally impressed with this combination. I have Klasse on my wife`s "bamboo"Lexus RX330 and my daughter`s "dark grey" Mazda Tribute. I would not say that in either case they are more reflective. In fact, I told my daughter that next time I will try the AIO/Wolfgang combination on her Tribute.

Post Thanks / Like
    One of the things I have noticed about Wolfgang is how long it retains its good looks. I stopped by my parents` house this weekend and they commented on how good their 528i (silver) still looks. I checked it out and it looks like the Wolf was just applied yesterday (it has been probably 6 weeks or so). In that time it has been washed maybe twice. In that car`s lifetime, it has had Zaino, S100, Blackfire II and Poorboy`s EX and none of those have gotten the comments that Wolfgang has. Overall I`ve been very impressed with it.

Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    WG made my black pearl TL look absolutely stunning. I have tried them all as far as sealants, carnubas,etc. I was a zaino zealot and I like it alot(z-2,z-5) but when I took that off and applied WG, it took it too another level and I`m getting more compliments as well. Try using either s100 or pinnacle Souveran on top and watch what it does! Amazing!:up

Post Thanks / Like
    I used the wg twins on my matador red 97 integra. It is the best the car has ever looked. It has a great glow it hasn`t had with any other product and it went on and off very easily as long as I was careful not to go to thick. I can`t wait to try it on my wife`s 04 tsx.

Post Thanks / Like
    After my recent experience with Wolfgang over AIO, I am wondering if this might be a better combination than using the Wolfgang presealant polish. I love how the AIO leaves the paint glistening. My only concern is that this may somehow affect how the sealant attaches to the surface. I guess time will tell.

I also have tried P21S over multiple coats of Wolfgang sealant and am very pleased with the results.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been using AIO under Wolfgang for over 2 months. Great combo!!! Really enhances the Zaino outcome also. :xyxthumbs

I have found no diminution in durability that I need (~ 1 month max on daily drivers). :wavey

Thread Information