Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey all,

I got a chance to try out Poorboy`s Spray and Wipe a few times now. As most of you know, it`s absolutely amazing stuff! Doesn`t streak, cleans without water dripping everywhere, even smells good! Best wash/qd/product I`ve used to date. It`s incredibly versatile and saves a lot of time and money.

People stood around and watched me clean my entire mustang in about 12-15 minutes. They were confused at first but then I explained what I was doing and were amazed at the product. Thanks to Steve for these products and his support and advice is absolutely amazing, thanks again and take care!:xyxthumbs

Vikram

Post Thanks / Like
    Where do I get some? Link?

Is it better than Zaino Z6?

Post Thanks / Like
    poorboysworld.com

I got some and I`m getting more here in a few days

Much better than z6 in my opinion, I can literally wash my car with it! I did my friend`s 02 ss in about 15 minutes, and water wasn`t dripping from his t-tops or under the rear tailights. Good stuff.

Post Thanks / Like
    Spray and Wipe is more of a cleaner than a QD, is has no wax in it, but will definetely clean just about anything without streaking. Use it on windows, paint, etc... you can find it here www.poorboysworld.com/distributors

Eric
    If winners never quit, and quitters never win, then people who never quit and never win are just plain idiots :lol

Post Thanks / Like
    My paint surface is really slick, more slick than using showtime.

It`s awesome on the whole car, including windows and rims. Makes quick work of about anything. I plan on using it as a qd, in a matter of fact, I sold every bottle of qd I had (2 showtimes, 2 final inspections, and 1 nxt) to friends for $1 each. Less clutter and better results.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to agree that S&W is probably one of my most used products, almost everyday. If you want to add more protection you could use PB`s QD+, it has been reformulated to be easier to apply and remove and it contains carnauba

Eric
    If winners never quit, and quitters never win, then people who never quit and never win are just plain idiots :lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by MattZ28

Where do I get some? Link?

Is it better than Zaino Z6?

its nothing like z6. z6 is a gloss enhancer, with (i believe) no cleaning ability.

spray and wipe is a car wash in a spray bottle (to say the least). spray it on the car, let it sit for a few seconds, then wipe off with a towel. it doesnt leave anything behind. i use it between layering a wax or sealant and as a quick wash when the paint has pollen or dust, but i have read people using it on dirtier paints.
    Justin
    Now Driving: 1998 Black 4Runner
    Have a nice day

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, it`s now my QD of choice. When all the FI is gone, I`ll be ordering 5 gals. of this good stuff!!
    Triple Honda Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    i also use S&W as the lube for claybaring my car. (50/50 water and spray and wipe in a spray bottle) It makes me feel safer about not rewashing the car after claying.
    Justin
    Have a nice day

Post Thanks / Like
    Ahhh okay I gotcha. So basically it`s an alternative to QEW? I might have to try some of this...

I still don`t understand how it won`t scratch the paint if it`s dirty :nixweiss

Post Thanks / Like
    HAHAHAAH OMG

"Bird Sh*t Remover"

LMAO!!!!!!:LOLOL

Post Thanks / Like

Ahhh okay I gotcha. So basically it`s an alternative to QEW? I might have to try some of this...

I still don`t understand how it won`t scratch the paint if it`s dirty :nixweiss

i have used it many times without it stratching the surface i am working on. (many people at detail city will say the same). its has a very high lubricity.

its like QEW but you dont have to mix it with water. the dirtier the section you are working on the more S&W i would use.
    Justin
    Have a nice day

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, jstn hit it right on.

Ot: Nice car btw, I used to have a integra with all the bolt-ons and what not. How do you like the rsx? What car care products are you currently using? Looks good.

Post Thanks / Like

Personally, I won`t use S&W on an extremely dirty car. If it`s that far gone, I bust out QEW or a regular wash. However, for those times when the car is a little dirtier than what I`d feel comfortable using typical QD on, S&W is just the ticket. I`ve also found it useful for post-spray bay cleanup . . . I often use a coin wash to spray the bulk of any dirt off the car, then use S&W while drying (I use a lot of MF hand towels when I dry this way to try to avoid scratching, flipping to a clean side anytime dirt appears). Very handy when a regular hose wash isn`t possible, for whatever reason.

For me, the pecking order is something like this:

Light dust, fingerprints, etc: most QDs.

Light-to-moderate road grime, post coin-op drying: S&W

Seriously dirty: Hose wash, or coin-op followed by QEW

Tort

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Interspy24

Yep, jstn hit it right on.

Ot: Nice car btw, I used to have a integra with all the bolt-ons and what not. How do you like the rsx? What car care products are you currently using? Looks good.
    thanks. i like it alot. im not really into performance modding, but the car is fun to drive. currently im using klasse aio & sg but ive been testing a bunch of different smr`s and sealants and trying to figure out what i like the best.
    Justin
    Have a nice day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information