Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I was looking through my usplastics catalog for some new spray bottles and some larger water jugs, and i came across this:

QEW Bottle

It can hold 32oz of QEW, and you can measure out an exact oz each time. The reason this is good is because people have noticed differences betewwn the gallon container and the smaller ones, and well, this would eliminate any guessing and give perfect chemical mix. Especially important for the pros trying to watch the chemical budget!

Post Thanks / Like
    That`s a good idea. I`ve got my QEW in a gallon jug w/1oz pump from USPlastics. It works okay...but the pump sometimes acts funny...like it`s not a full 1oz each time. I think that has to do with the QEW being basically water. If it were more `syrup-y` like a car wash shampoo...I think it would work a little better...but this container would solve that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, the shipping kills the price!!!! Anyone know if something like this can be found in say Target?
    Triple Honda Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    I will be ordering a whole bunch of bottles within the next few weeks. I can order an extra couple and ship it to you via USPS which is real cheap for small items. Just a thought

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! You got mail....
    Triple Honda Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    Done, PM me with your address, and i will send it after i wrap up my April 24th detail class and have to order all of the bottles

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve been using the same bottle to dispense QEW for the last few months. Because of the laminate used on the QEW label I was able to peel it off, cut it in half, and adhere the labels to the front and back of the bottle.

I will provide picture once I get home from work.

I also plan on using the bottle for the car shamppos that I have for easy dispensing.

Great idea...

Supernintendo Chalmers
    Post Thanks / Like
    tpgsr,

You got mail, yaaaaay.
    Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.

Post Thanks / Like
    u got PM tpgsr!

Post Thanks / Like
    Since People are interested in this, and i am placing a large order with the US plastics company, i will order up several extras and USPS them to whoever wants them. I have 3 PM`s already, and they will get theirs. Is anyone else interested?? Shipping will be like $2 or whatever for USPS, sure beats like $6 from them. You can also ask me for anything else from the catalog, and i will add it on to my order, they sell all sorts of great containers and bottles.

EDIT: and for those that PM`s me, i am not going to respond to any yet, but i will be responding within the next week, i have a lot going on, and it is hard to think and respond with PM`s coming from the left right and above me, and me not having all of the information. :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    tpgsr - you got mail!

Thanks again

Post Thanks / Like
    I just got my order from USPlastics yesterday which included that bottle. Let me just say this--it is awesome! It works great for QEW.

Robert
    2000 Grand Prix GT

Champaigne Beige Metallic

Post Thanks / Like
    Allright, i got several PM`s, but no one told me wether they wanted the bottles to be 16, or 32oz size, AND I NOW HAVE THE OPTION OF SELLING THEM FULL!!! Thats right QEW, and i will sell the product plus the cool bottle for the same price that is advertised for just the QEW at www.campingworld.com

I will be responding to all of the PM`s ASAP (like 3 min from now), but i wanted to let everyone know that i am making deals (if you want, ask me about deals on other products that i am getting in, and dont need all of (just ask specific product or product type (ie Wash soap, or QEW specifically) )

Post Thanks / Like
    Thus far i have about 6-7 people that are grabbing these plus some other stuff, is there anyone else that might be interested? You have a little over a week to decide. I will be placing the order on monday the 26th so....

And for the mods: I am not making money off of this, so please dont consider this commercial content. The nature of my business is generally not selling things, but since i ahve to order hundreds and hundreds of dollars worth of stuff (QEW and bottles being part) i figured i would pass the shipping savings that i am getting onward to the community

Post Thanks / Like

"Okay lady, I`m hear to detail your car."

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information