Thread: off the shelf

Post Thanks / Like
    hey guys ive noticed everyone talks alot about products that seem to be avaliable to the general public, i use auto armour products(ecp) or auto magic,presta,hi-temp,norton things of that nature i have some really good vendors of professional products in my area .am i way off my rocker here or am i the only guy useing this stuff

Post Thanks / Like
    i havent seen any of that stuff posted

Post Thanks / Like
    All of us want to get the best result (appearance and durability) after putting in the labor necessary to prepare the surface. Most of us have used the "off the shelf" products and believe that the speciality products we have chosen are superior in appearance and durability (and possibly ease of application). You need to try some of the products you read about here and compare them for yourself.

And don`t discount that certain "mystique" we all enjoy exhibiting when we are asked about what we use to get such an extrordinary appearance. (Like Z-2 plus ZFX, or the Klasse Twins, etc). I`m a "Zaino Zealot", but right now am comparing the appearance and durability of another product. Who knows, by this summer I may be a "Waxing Frenzy Fanatic" if it is more durable.

Post Thanks / Like
    naw, if you detail alot I see no problem with your selection. I believe the PROCESS/technique is much more important than the PRODUCT

I think you should give Meg`s and 3M`s Pro Lines, a little more expensive but they are very good and come in large quantities
    Black Mustang GT

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve heard people talking about Auto Magic`s EZ paste wax, but they just called it EZ wax. I searched and found, but didn`t recognize the Presta. Auto Armor and Norton, I just couldn`t find anything on.

Now, Hi-Temp, I found them at Top of the Line and bookmarked it. I respect Top of the Line`s opinion, and they seem to really endorse the line.

Thread Information