Post Thanks / Like
    Got them in the Menzerna pad and polish kit from CMA. Used it to buff off the IP and it made more fine scratchs... Hadn`t been on the ground or anything, right out of the package. So does anyone have them or are they just junk? They have a waffle surface to them, and say power scrubber polishing cloth (along those lines) on the tag. CMA didnt have much to say, other than they shouldn`t scratch... Kinda pisses me off that I spent over 250 bucks with CMA and I wasn`t even offered a replacement or credit or something. Just told that they aren`t supposed to scratch....
    2001 T/A NBM M6 | Spohn | MTI | RAM | FMS F14 | Pacesetter | Lanes | BMR | BADZ | TA | B&M | Mcleod | TT2s | 403.5rwhp 380.9rwtq SAE |

Post Thanks / Like
    Could be that the IP caused the small scratches and did you use FP afterwards? Also wash the MF before you use it too! And anything with the words " Power Scrubber" scares me

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn`t know there was a waffle weave that was ok to remove polish. I thought you wanted the nap to prevent scratches.

Post Thanks / Like
    Viper MF with a waffle weave? :nixweiss

My vipers look like this pic:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    370HSSV

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by BoogerB

Got them in the Menzerna pad and polish kit from CMA. Used it to buff off the IP and it made more fine scratchs... Hadn`t been on the ground or anything, right out of the package. So does anyone have them or are they just junk? They have a waffle surface to them, and say power scrubber polishing cloth (along those lines) on the tag. CMA didnt have much to say, other than they shouldn`t scratch... Kinda pisses me off that I spent over 250 bucks with CMA and I wasn`t even offered a replacement or credit or something. Just told that they aren`t supposed to scratch....

You say the towels are right out of the package. I believe you are supposed to wash all MF prior to first using them. This will remove any loose fibres present. What you are probably seeing in your paint may actually be loose fibers from the towel that just look like microscratches.

Bill.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a ton of viper MF and haven`t had one problem with them at all, although I do wash new ones b4 I use them.
    "Loose Lucy"

2003 Nissan 350Z

Brickyard Touring 5 A/T

Post Thanks / Like
    ALWAYS... repeat ALWAYS wash any new towel before use. If you knew what it`s life was like before it reached you you`d go into shock! :scared

Post Thanks / Like
    i believe this is what he is talking about

http://www.properautocare.com/pkpowscrubmi.html

i have the older version, ill try to get a good pic of those.
    Justin
    Now Driving: 1998 Black 4Runner
    Have a nice day

Thread Information