Thread: Observation....

Post Thanks / Like
    Is Friday and today here in MA the weather broke so I took it off from work...purpose use my new PC with other concoctions....

Yesterday I had washed the car with an unnamed car wash and spray it with Wax as You dry ... today after some driving around in the morning I purchased 3M Perfect It and drove home.

It was noon by then so I started to 1st clay my car, spraying 1st the car with H2o, then a few squirts of Meguiers Detail Spray.

(sorry guys in too tired and to new at this to look for acronyms)

After I used the white pad that came with the PC and started to apply the 3M product...at 1st I was just putting a slight coat and walked away not knowing that I should have kept the PC on the product until it dissapeared...so after I decided to stay with it I was amazed to see right in front of my eyes this stuff start to break down and actually make the swirls dissapear..( therefore an OBSERVATION that should have been made to us newbies )..At 1st I became scared thinking that I was melting into the paint but, damn the stuff was actually ERASING the swirl marks and the scratches that had me going crazy since my wife took my car thru an automated car wash this past winter.......

After that I used some NXT as the final procedure and WOW....sorry no pictures guys when I got done it was almost dark and maybe tomorrow morning (providing the expected rain holds) I will post some pictures.....that is all I wanted to share to those of "US new to this" guys/ gals that think that they may be burning their paint but actually is the stuff working...I never read anywhere that this or any wax/polish works with heat applied to it...therefore the "don`t work in the sunlight" warning??....

Am I the 1st to mention this??....if not please someone link it here .........thanks for reading...and the NXT smells great don`t it???....

I 4got...noon to 6:15...and I didn`t do the inside...:sosad

Post Thanks / Like
    HEK- Glad your experience went so well :xyxthumbs Which PI-III product were you using, the MG (pn 05937)?

Thread Information