Post Thanks / Like
    Hi guys. I`m fairly new on this board and this is my first post so please take it easy on me. I have an 89 legend and one of the panels has spider webs on it, its pretty bad. This is what i did. I washed the car with Zymol Auto Wash, clayed the panel i was testing on using 4star clay and lubricant, then with my PC7424 used #83 on the panel with a burgundy pad, #80 with a yellow pad and NXT by hand. I actaully did the whole car like this and it looks great except for that one panel. it seems as if the spider webs have become white. looks pretty bad. did i do something wrong, maybe use the wrong products? the car is a dark gree color. any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

Wil

Supernintendo Chalmers
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have to congratulate you on a good first post. Do you have a digital camera? Posting a photo might be a little more enlightening. Do you know the entire history of the car (ie: was the car ever in an accident...)? A poor/unmatching repaint could end up in the condition you describe.
    Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thinksnow, thanks for replying. i do have a digital camera. i will take a picture as soon as it stops snowing and post it. We had about 3" on tuesday, then snowed light all of yesterday, and they say we are getting more on Friday. It seems everytime i detail a car it snows or rains the next day. Do you have any quickie instructions on how to post a pic. I`ve never done that before. thanks.

Wil
    2005 Nissan 350z, 2006 C230 SS, 2008 Acura MDX

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by ntwillie1

Thinksnow, thanks for replying. i do have a digital camera. i will take a picture as soon as it stops snowing and post it. We had about 3" on tuesday, then snowed light all of yesterday, and they say we are getting more on Friday. It seems everytime i detail a car it snows or rains the next day. Do you have any quickie instructions on how to post a pic. I`ve never done that before. thanks.

Wil

I think the best way to show a picture is to resize your picture to about 600 to 700 pixels wide, then upload to your gallery, (You get some gallery space by being a member here on Autopia), then use the IMG tag to insert your photo into your post.

Here`s a free little software program that really works well for resizing photos that`s free,

http://www.fookes.com/ezthumbs/index.php

It`s also great for making Avatars.

Mike

Thread Information