Post Thanks / Like
    is it very well possible that a given brand/type of car wash soap may work well in one region vs. another depending on how the water is in the region.

I`ve used P21S shampoo for years now and it`s done the job for me. I`ve been *saving* a bit lately and picked up some Eagle One and some GC car wash (gallon jugs). The Eagle One does nothing for me.........as opposed to the GC. The GC suds really well, lubricity seems better than the EO IMO, and it sheets well too . Can`t complain at the price I paid for a gallon too !

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by jsoto

is it very well possible that a given brand/type of car wash soap may work well in one region vs. another depending on how the water is in the region.

I`ve used P21S shampoo for years now and it`s done the job for me. I`ve been *saving* a bit lately and picked up some Eagle One and some GC car wash (gallon jugs). The Eagle One does nothing for me.........as opposed to the GC. The GC suds really well, lubricity seems better than the EO IMO, and it sheets well too . Can`t complain at the price I paid for a gallon too !

Sure, I suspect hard water vs. soft water could have a noticeable impact on the shampoo`s performance.

The GC is a good product. I bought 1/2 gallon at Target about 3 years ago and just finished the jug yesterday. It`s always worked well for me but doesn`t leave quite as much shine as I find with other products. I typically mix it at a fraction of their recommended concentration. I add 1 Tbs. to 2 gallons of water.
    Cars: bringing people together

Thread Information