Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I wanna try out NXT, but I`ve yet to find a store that carries it in the voorhees/cherry hill/philadelphia area...

I`m doing a set of full Spring details on my black 96 miata, and a 2000 toyota spyder this weekend, and really want to try it out on these two cars...

Any ideas?!? Oh, and I ran out of Perfect it III, and am looking to try a new swirl remover that I can pick up at a store... Recommendations?

My hopeful plan for the two cars is: (paint only)

Swirl remover

SEC

AIOx2

NXTx2

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven`t seen it yet in Philly. I`ve been ordering online. It seems Philly always get everything late!
    "If you want to be rich - work. If you want to be clever - study. But if you want to be happy - do what you really like"

Post Thanks / Like
    I have not been able to find NXT in the Phila area yet. I have been to a couple of Wal-Marts but they do not carry it yet here.

If the swirls are not that bad you can pick up some Megs #9 at Pep Boys.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I figured it`s not here yet.. Hey Mike Phillips.. If you read this can you give me a list of the vendors in the Phila area that have recieved NXT!?!? That`d be huge. I might PM you after I write this and ask personally..

Ok. So lets assume I can`t get NXT by saturday. Any other ideas for toppers? I wanna try something new, but didn`t give myself enough time to order online. This will be the first detail of my buddies black spyder too, so I wanna shoot to impress.

I`d use SG, but I broke the cheap plastic bottle and lost it all..

In my finisher arsenal, I have:

AIO

S100/SEC

Gold Class

Nu Finish (dad`s)

Nothing`s jumping out at me today.... S100`s my old favorite though, so I may go:

Swirl remover

AIOx2

S100

How`s #9 compare to Finesse it?

What about #20 or #26 as a finisher? Better than anything I have already? Worth buying?

Post Thanks / Like
    If you plan on applying NXT immediately after you can find it after this detail, either use #26 or S100. If you want more durability, go with #20.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    The Boston area has yet to see NXT also...

Post Thanks / Like
    Just talked to Mike, and he sorted me out. I`ll have the NXT by Friday, to do my details on Saturday. You`ll see my write up on Sunday.

Oh, and with customer service like that, add another one to the list of Megiars fanatics.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m telling you - any time I`ve dealt with Mike I`ve recieved absolutely 110% customer service - and for that reason I`ll always give meguiars the benefit of the doubt, even if I don`t use their products exclusively.

-Tom

Post Thanks / Like
    Walmart @ Philly Franklin Mills Mall is under going its Spring roll out. NXT Car Wash is available today but no NXT Wax there yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    NXT car wash at the Walmart in Eddystone but no NXT Wax there either.

Post Thanks / Like
    I found it at Advance auto here in NE Ohio. Used it last week, awesome. One more coat tomorrow, the a coat of Zaino on Saturday.
    03` Acura TL-S, Satin Silver

06` Audi A4 Dolphin Gray

08` Accord Coupe Polished Metal

Post Thanks / Like
    Any stores in the Philly area that sell better detailing products? About the only place I`ve been able to find in South Jersey that sells anything half-decent has been Pep Boys, which usually stocks Lexol/Vinylex and 3M SMR, P-I3 FineCut, IHG, and wax. Nothing else like Klasse.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by KMHPaladin

Any stores in the Philly area that sell better detailing products? About the only place I`ve been able to find in South Jersey that sells anything half-decent has been Pep Boys, which usually stocks Lexol/Vinylex and 3M SMR, P-I3 FineCut, IHG, and wax. Nothing else like Klasse.

I have never seen Klasse at the Retail Store level. Some suggest BMW auto dealers for it. I ordered my NXT from Meguiars.com directly per Mike Phillips of this forum with the free shipping deal.

No Retail Store has ever carried all off the products I have learned off here from Autopia Forums but then again the search is part of the fun. I had a great time when I went to the local Harley Dealer for some S100, spent 2 hours looking at the bikes and am on their mailing list now.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve found that NAPA stores tend to have better stuff than Pep Boys, or at least more exotic stuff... My local NAPA has Gliptone stuff, the full Meg Pro line,and a bunch of crazy stuff I haven`t ever heard of before...

No NXT though... Not yet.. Good think Mike P. helped me out with that...

Post Thanks / Like
    It`s only at Advance Auto Parts in NE PA, so far. No one else has any spring products.

Tom

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information