Post Thanks / Like
    Please can someone tell me where i can get clay, preferrably mothers claybar kit and autoglym extra gloss polish. I do not know brunei well, Im here and im gonna be detailing some very fine automobiles and would appreciate where if someone can tell me where to find these products, or any quality detailing products. I know the product range is limited here, and i know that u can get autogym here.

thanks in advance

tk

Post Thanks / Like
    hi greenhornet, your title caught my attention. Well we only have autoglym here. Any other products like mothers are not available here.

I order my stuff from aussie s`pore and the states. But since ure in aussie, y would u want to buy from brunei? of all countries y brunei??

anyway here`s an address that might come in handy.

Sales@aggroupaust.com.au

hope this helps

Post Thanks / Like
    hey thanks xenangel

im in brunei at the moment, and have no choice so i need to get some products to detail a few cars. Can you get any type of clay in brunei at all?

where bouts can u get autoglym?

thanks

tk

Post Thanks / Like
    SupaSave and Hua Ho do stock `em. Kinda pricey tho. But I haven`t checked the smaller accessories shops. Clay bars are definitely hard to find here. Probably only a handful of people here know what claybars are. Sad innit?

Nice silvia xen!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks macidis, ure the second bruneian here i`ve met in here. where abouts r u located? i`m residing in k.belait and been obsessed with detailing cars.

I``ve started a small detaling biz, just to fill my time and i have autopia to blame hehe.....

Greenhornet, how long will you be in brunei? i`m ordering some zaino products, you should try their Z18 claybar, its really good. too bad its kinda expensive but its well worth the money. Half a bar could last 5 cars!!!

I`ve tried the meg`s overspary claybar, not soo good. Maybe i got the bad shipment kos its really soft the first time i`ve used it.

hope this helps

Thread Information