Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone used SG in a spray bottle with a Hi-Volume Noozle Spray head ?

Haven`t tried to see if it`s too thick or would the spray bottle be able to handle it.

Post Thanks / Like
    What for though? Are you thinking of spraying the car or your pad? I don`t think spraying the car would work very well, the pad maybe. I really haven`t had any trouble applying SG with a MF app. It seems to kind of soak in and makes it real easy to apply thinly and evenly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Use an mf or terry pad(mf is the preferred though) bc it spreads evenly. Plus, if your using bill norths method, you only have to wet the pad once with water as the sg will keep it wet!!!!!
    18 Honda Civic SI White Pearl 6mt(:lever

02 Honda Aquatrax f12x watercraft

01 Yamaha Superjet Modded

Post Thanks / Like
    I use a small spray bottle ( I put an ounce in it) helps me keep the product thin by letting me see how much im using. I add the product to a yellow megs hand foam pad, I dont spray it on the car.

I grabbed an old body spray bottle from my GF, I really think it helps to use less which I think goes a long way with Klasse. I got the tip here but I forgot who. I also added some Sonus to the mix but for me it really didnt do much to help. I havent had hazing problems in the past, my cars are white and I assume thats why I havent had that issue and why the sonus did nothing for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was told to "mist" the Klasse products on to my PC pads (thin is better) so I bought some spray bottles at Walmart the first time I applied the products.

I have found that Mequiars QD to produce the best mist. Do you think it would be a problem for me to put AIO and SG into those bottles to get the misting action?

What would I have to do to clean the bottles out in order not to contaminate the Klasse products?

Post Thanks / Like
    malachi, just go to home depot or lowes and buy zep`s professional spray bottles. they are $3-4 and have adjustable settings.
    Justin
    Now Driving: 1998 Black 4Runner
    Have a nice day

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by jstn

malachi, just go to home depot or lowes and buy zep`s professional spray bottles. they are $3-4 and have adjustable settings.

I have never use the Zep sprayers but do you think that they mist as well as Megs QD sprayers?

As a follow up, is there a reason not to tranfer the entire product to into one of these bottles rather than keeping them in their original containers?

Post Thanks / Like
    i use a spray bottle with my SG, i use the one from wal mart.

Post Thanks / Like
    If memory serves me correct, I believe Davidb uses a little spray bottle with the SG in it. He also mixes it with a little amount of Sonus QD to aid in the application.
    Seth

Supernintendo Chalmers
    Post Thanks / Like
    This sounds fine and dandy and at the risk of showing my Klasse beanie, wouldn`t mixing a qd with the SG dilute it, effectively reducing the durability?

I do say this because I had a bear of a time applying this the other night on some sample panels and if this is easier, full speed ahead!

Originally posted by Spilchy

If memory serves me correct, I believe Davidb uses a little spray bottle with the SG in it. He also mixes it with a little amount of Sonus QD to aid in the application.
    Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Malachi

I have never use the Zep sprayers but do you think that they mist as well as Megs QD sprayers?

IMHO the spray bottles do have the ability to give just about any mist you like.
    Justin
    Now Driving: 1998 Black 4Runner
    Have a nice day

Post Thanks / Like
    My experiment did not work.

I had in the past used those little bottles from Walmart but, the "spray" would always turn into a stream. So I figured it was the sprayer. So.....

I bought two bottles of Megs QD with the thought of using one for AIO and the other for SG. I found them to be the best "misters". I bought me another spray bottle and dumped the QDs into that bottle. I then thoroughly washed out the QD bottles. I then poured some AIO into one of the MEGS bottle.

Using AIO in the Megs QD bottle, after one pump it turned into a stream...so I think the streaming is more product driven than sprayer nozzle driven.

I am reluctant to put the product into a Zep bottle because they are so large.

Here is THE SPRAYER that Wayne uses and suggested.

I may start looking for a cheap pump type sprayer to see if that has can keep the product misting rather than streaming.

Post Thanks / Like
    I buy my spray bottles at a place called tap plastics

and they mist real good..

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by GG58

I buy my spray bottles at a place called tap plastics

and they mist real good..

Have you tried using AIO in that spray bottle?

It seems AIO doesn`t like to mist so I am hoping that someone who has mist AIO will let me know how they did it.

As I am writing this, it seems I am in the process of hijacking a thread. What should I do?

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Malachi

As I am writing this, it seems I am in the process of hijacking a thread. What should I do?

It thinks it`s fine. It`s all related..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information