Post Thanks / Like
    Detail King has a sell on their MF towels, has anyone used them / are they any good?

Patrick
    That is a good deal, especially on that size....I cant even offer mine at that price....Hopefully someone has used those before and has a response......

Post Thanks / Like
    Patrick, when you say offer yours, what site? I`m beginning to think that no one here uses them!

Patrick
    Check your PM box...

As for MF`s, im sure its safe to say, theres at least 90% of us who would be lost without them......To think it all started with the cosmetic/beauty industry....

Post Thanks / Like
    Patrick,

Are you a sponsor or just selling on the forum?

Patrick
    Actually, its a little too early for me to sponsor, but its appealing. Im an avid detailer and Autopian member approaching the two yr mark. My business is just now starting MF product sales, purely by coincidence and supplier convenience. (My supplier is in a industrial center within walking distance) The opportunity arose, and sometimes ya just have to jump on things, even when you didnt see them on the horizon the day before. It literally fell on my lap, im far from organized at this point , but you do what you can, every day to make it work better tomorrow. My web site reflects my frustration :shocked . But it too, is coming a long. To answer your question, sponsorship is a possibility, im not advertising on the forum, or spamming every member. A few weeks ago, i sent out about a dozen samples to those who replied to a freebe post, there posts` and/or reviews have been a vehicle generating questions such as yours. Autopia is the best thing to happen to all who have joined, im sure of that, its great sharing secrets and tips, and sharing product reviews and bargains. Autopia has brought the majority of us a step further in our efforts, as detailing enthusiasts....

Happy detailing......

Post Thanks / Like
    To pull the thread back to the original question. I ordered some of the detail king MFs - I am not very pleased. Not very plush and not very thick. They are large, but that is about all they have going for them.

Cory

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks ccreamer, you jus saved me a couple of bucks. From everything I`ved read, I guess I`m ordering from Pakshaks (think I spelled it wrong LOL)

Thread Information