Post Thanks / Like
    alright, im new to this forum, it has been recomended by a few peopel on stangnet, so here it goes...

ive got a few quesitons.

1) isnt there some kind of scotchguarding stuff that comes in a spray bottle??

2) ive got a 93 grand cherokee with "white" paint. its a little stained and faded, is there any way to make it pure white again? even in the smallest bit?

3) what can i used to get stains out of my carpet?

4) how can i get my trim pieces to look black, not faded black with grey swirls from the previous moronic owners?

if you can even answer oen of these quesitons, itd be great, thanks.
    98 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited

72 Triumph TR6 Overdrive

02 SC`d Mustangs GT (gone, but never forgotten)

Post Thanks / Like
    First off :welcome

To answer a couple of your questions go to this page . It has the fabric protector (303,Eimann) and cleaners (303,Eimann,Eagle One).

As for the black trim first try giving them a good cleaning and then try some Mothers Back to Black (works very well) or some 303. If that doesn`t work you could paint them or try and dye them. Check out this link for some products that will help.
    `02 Nissan Frontier

CC LB Super Black, Airaid Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Hella Supertone Horns.

Post Thanks / Like
    :welcome To get back your original paint`s luster and shine, you will need to compound, polish, and wax.

Yes, Scotchguard does come in a can that you can buy from your local auto store. But, I highly recommend 303 if you want to get those stains out of your carpet. You should also be able to get 303 from your local auto supply store. As Guinnesspounder said, Mother`s Back to Black is recommended to get your black trim back to it`s original color.

Hope this helps!:xyxthumbs
    "If you want to be rich - work. If you want to be clever - study. But if you want to be happy - do what you really like"

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks alto for the replies. also, my wheels are....well......disgusting. theyh have more corosion than ive ever seen. could i jstu wetsand them, adn get some kind of metal polish? and also, what about wetsanding the headlight lenses? theyr a bit cloudy, they used to be dark yellow, btu i used some meguiars plastx.... worked miracles, but its not perfect. the lenses are still a bit rough, and have a slight yellow to them.

thanks again
    98 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited

72 Triumph TR6 Overdrive

02 SC`d Mustangs GT (gone, but never forgotten)

Post Thanks / Like
    :welcome

You should download the free chapters of the eBook, or better yet, subscribe and get the skinny on what all the available techniques are. Also, if you click the Learn button, you`ll see a whole bunch of articles there too. They should get you well on the way, and then you can pinpoint your questions to areas you don`t understand.

Post Thanks / Like
    :welcome saleen4971

If your trim is discolored or `blotched`, I`d use a dye (like ForeverBlack) to re-color. Then regularly cover with a protectant such as Mothers Back-to-Black or 303 Aerospace Protectant. Remember to clean the trim very well, before using any dye.

Check this thread: http://www.autopia.org/forums/showth...threadid=23190

Thread Information