Hey all, I have been surfing around this board and I had some questions I was hoping you guys could help me out with....

I have been a faithful Klasse user for some time now but I always wonder is there something better out there? I would think peoples ultimate goal would be to give there paint the most durable protection while being highly reflective, and have great depth.

So you need a good synthetic sealants i.e. Klasse, Blackfire, Platinum, Poorboy’s EX, Zaino etc for durability and reflection. Followed by a good Caranuba wax for depth right?... So my question is for all of you detail gurus, what do you guys use and why? Are there certain waxes that you think achieve better results than others, or are these all so closely simmilar that it really doesn`t matter which you use as long as you apply them correctly? Are the real result found is combining products togeter, if so what combos have you all found to be optimal.

Lastly is there a large difference in what prducts you use depending on the color of the car? Sorry so many questions, but i do appreciate the input. Thanks!

Here is what combo I have been using....what do you think could make it better on a 2001 BMW, daily driver , titanium silver car..?

(full exterior detail)

2x wash of dawn

Dry

Clay bar

Emrik Fabrik power wash

Dry

Pinnacle body lotion

Klasse AIO

Klasse SG x2

Blitz