Post Thanks / Like
    Since Tuesday I`ve done nothing but clean my car everyday, YES FOLKS EVERYDAY My car has 3 layers of SG and 1 coat of S100 (for now)

Anyways, yesterday around 10pm I went to Blockbuster to return some DVDs. While I was parking my car a bum approached me and asked if he can clean my car`s window or wipe down my car I said "No but can you make sure nobody dents it" I went inside Blockbuster and on my way back, guess who`s guarding my car, hahah the bum. as I approached my car he said "Man I feel dumb for asking you if I can clean your car, I didn`t notice how nice it is. That`s a very beautiful car and no one should ever touch it" I said cool gave him a buck and again he said "Sorry if I asked and your car looks damn nice"

Hahaha that just made my week, I guess I need more coats of S100 so next time they notice immedialty how nice it is even in the dark. :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    GREAT story, Ouch!

Post Thanks / Like
    that is a great one

Best one I ever got: A girl asked me if I how much I paid for "2003 Accord". Given that the car is 9 years old, I was beaming. The girlfriend, however, thinks this other girl was just trying to make small talk.

Post Thanks / Like
    My friends always tease me by saying stupid stuff like "Oh what`s this stain" Which gets me running to the trunk to grab my QD and Microfiber and I`m like "Where, where?" and ofcourse I always fall for this...

Post Thanks / Like
    My friends have a habit of looking at their feet almost in Horror and saying, wow I think I must have stepped in dog **** while I am driving, for the first few years it bothered me. Now they will use an elbow to wack the inside door panels while im backing into a space, simulating I have hit something, that one gets me I must admit.

We sure are a strange bunch, guess that`s why the friends enjoy teasing us.

Post Thanks / Like
    The best detailing related compliment I received was when I saw the detailers on base (McGuire AFB, NJ) just stop working, PCs in hand, jaws agape, and speechless. They crawled out one by one and just stood there looking. I was just gassing up and their shop bays are adjacent to the gas station. They all knew that they didn`t work on it (most good looking cars on base were detailed by them) and were wondering which shop did my car. Used AIO and Souveran.

Post Thanks / Like
    I got a nice compliment on my F150 this weekend. A friend on mine came up to my truck and said "My God, your truck is so clean". The fact of the matter was that it had been outside in the rain all week and I hadn`t had a chance to wash it ye lol...
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like
    about a few months ago I was at the filling station and a lady was at the pump across from me in a great looking Lexus SUV and asked me "Who details your car?" I just smiled.

V...

Post Thanks / Like
    One of the best complements I have received was from my boss who was behind me comming into work. He said my truck tailgate was like a mirror with his headlights shining into the paint. And for a layperson (non-autopian) he commented on the depth and clarity of his headlight reflections!! Cool!

Post Thanks / Like
    After taking delivery of my 2003 Jeep, I noticed two small scratches. I informed the dealership and made an appointment the next week to have them buffed out.

Before the appointment day, I clay barred, Black Fire glaze and waxed it. When I took it back the detailer told me you did a great job detailing this jeep. We never do such a good job. LOL...Andrew

Thread Information