Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Zaino is pretty good at minimal elbo grease and S100 and is good too, just don`t let it dry and it rubs off fairly easy. Is there another high quality wax that comes off easy?

Post Thanks / Like
    Ray,

For light colors, Pinnacle Paste Glaz and for red/black and dark colors Pinnacle Souveran are two of my favorites! Easy on and easy off with superb results!

Cheers,

My Black 7 Series

Post Thanks / Like
    Where can I buy "Pinnacle Soveran"? At a cheap price tag? Are you sure it rubs on/off easy like S100? Any residue? Do I need a Glaze with Soveran wax?

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ll second the Souveran. About as easy as the S100. No residue. Use the same stuff you`d use with the S100.

Cheap? Mmmmmm....... not really but maybe an e-Bay search will turn up a good value. Check CMA, properautocare.com for Souveran.
    There are only three things you need to know about me. Gloss, Gloss, GLOSS!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Souveran...cheap??? :LOLOL I don`t think those two belong together. Souveran is definitely not `cheap`. It carries a 50 dollar price tag at least. Usually closer to 70 dollars. I find it strangely worth it though. I broke it out yesterday for a red BMW that I have done before. I put P21S on it last time and decided to try Souveran this time. He wanted to bring the `pop` back to the car. I forgot how much I loved Souveran. It looks way good. I gotta say, after seeing this car last with a fresh coat of P21S and now seeing it with a fresh coat of Souveran, I can see the difference. Souveran is a great wax. I have to say that I think the application is at least equal to P21S/S100. PPG is the same way. All of those waxes go on and off like butter.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks fellas,,, I will buy some Pinnacle Soveran and their paint cleaner...... or do I need it? I found it for $70.00 at CMA so will give it a shot. Also, thinkiong about the PC 7336 at Lowes for $109.00......... should I? It appears the Soveran is a tad better than the S100.

Thanks a bunch!

Post Thanks / Like
    Just make sure that "a tad better" is worth the $55 dollar difference. :p

The 7336 is a good polisher. The thing is that you will still have to spend another 50 or 60 bucks on the backing plate, counterweight, and pads. CMA has a pretty good kit for their 7424. There are a couple threads around describing the difference between the two polishers and what you will need to buy to be ready to work. The 7424 comes ready to polish right out of the box. The 7336 requires a little adaptation before you can use it.

Post Thanks / Like
    ray, get Pinnacle Souveran in a kit, spend a little bit more but get a lot more stuff.

Well it depends on yuor paint condition. If you have swirls and light scratches go for it. While you are at it I highly recommend the DM-KIT from CMA for the PC.

I`m not to familiar with FL, but maybe a trip to Tampa Bay to pick-up all this stuff at CMa is in store

I also vote for Souveran.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey thanks Jason...... I`m in Gainesville and had no idea CMA was in Tampa. I`ll just drive down and buy the PC7336 or 7424 and the velcro pads, the Pinnacle Soveran kit too.

Thanks again..... what would I do without you guys? I`d be lost!

Post Thanks / Like
    No problem, Snag the PC 7336 from Lowes for $109, then visit CMA for the pads and Souveran paste kit, maybe a few other goodies. Maybe some more MF`s too? www.pakshak.com gets my vote.

Post Thanks / Like
    S100 = Easiest on and off wax.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by 94AccordSedanEX

S100 = Easiest on and off wax.

Word.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you are interested in a sealant/carnuaba combination protectant that is extremely easy on and easy off with excellent durability within most Autopian`s timespan between waxing. You might look into Poorboy`s EX. Fantastic carnuaba depth and and sealant gloss. Has been working great here in southern Va. ( rather hot like Fla but not as humid). This product can also accept a pure carnuaba topper and works great with any prep products used prior (polishes, SMR`s and glazes).

Souveran is a great choice. Almost

a religious experience to use. The price is not bad considering the small amount used per application. I have also found that it`s durability isn`t measured in days as some will make you believe. I use it every so often to top my EX. :wavey

Post Thanks / Like
    Does Poorboy EX have a website? Never heard of this wax.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    S100

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information