Post Thanks / Like
    So here I am. Hung over and tired and I walk out to my car only to discover that SOMEBODY FREAKIN` WALKED ON IT! There are 4 decent size dents on the roof of my car. The dings aren`t very deep. I was wondering if any of guys know ways to get dings out? I don`t want to get my insurance company involved yet if there`s a cheaper way. I`ve seen the Ding King on TV. Was thinking of trying something like that. Well, if any of guys could help I`d be grateful.
    -Trust me. I work for the government

Post Thanks / Like
    :scared :shocked :scared :shocked

You can call a local detail shop and see if they do paintless dent removal. I have a place near me where the guy does it for $50 a dent.

Or, try the Ding King! I saw it for sale for $20 at a local automotive store. It may work. Doesn`t hurt to try.

I once had a dent from when my frinds were wrestling over who would get into the front seat. He smashed into the side and made a dent that wasn`t creased. I took a wet toilet plunger to get good suction and plunged as hard as I could and the dent popped out. I was lucky! Wow, that brings back memories!

Good luck.
    Seth

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting story.......the local paintless dent removal shop SHOULD be able to remove those completely. Hopefully there are no crease marks on the dents.

Post Thanks / Like
    The Dentpro near me was really cool. I had a 4" scratch that they could have charged me $200 for, but instead they use some laquer thinner and told me how to touch it up for $0. Second on a dent removal place, do NOT take it to a body shop. They wanted $1200 for that teeny scratch.
    `04 Steel Gray Metallic Mazda 6s V6 5door, `97 Honda Accord SE

Post Thanks / Like
    Go to www.dentwizard.com and use the dealer locator. You can find a place near you that can remove those dents.

Post Thanks / Like
    After you visit Dent Wizard, MAKE SURE that you shop that price. I received an estimate for $680 from them on a `97 Suburban I owned a few years ago, and Dent Busters ended up doing the job (perfectly) for $440. I think there`s an issue with Dent Wizard`s franchising fees, because every person that I`ve spoken to always finds a cheaper price elsewhere.

YMMV,

DavidM

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the replies, guys. I bought a Dent King from the mall yesterday. It only cost 25$ (I think). I`ll keep yall posted on if it works or not.
    -Trust me. I work for the government

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Lonederanger

So here I am. Hung over and tired and I walk out to my car only to discover that SOMEBODY FREAKIN` WALKED ON IT!

:lol
    ~Cody Julian

Thread Information