Post Thanks / Like
    So I just got Klasse and thought I would give it a go before going back to Zaino. Now if I apply vanilla moose or s100 sec then apply Klasse over it will the Klasse remove the VM?

Or if I apply Klasse and then VM on top of it will the light abrasiveness remove the Klasse? Or should I just go Klasse to s100? Any help is greatly appreciated thanks all!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    AIO + VM + S100 = (IMHO)
    Seth

Post Thanks / Like
    FUEL- I think you`re on the right track as far as what`ll remove what. I`m assuming that by "Klasse" you mean AIO. AIO is a pretty strong cleaner so I`d bet that it`d remove the VM quite easily. If VM will remove scratches (paint), then it`s gonna remove product as well. So I`d pick one or the other (maybe go with VM if you have some minor swirls or you just prefer its look) and top with the s100. Of course, you`re probably itching to try that new Klasse, huh?

Post Thanks / Like
    The AIO will remove the VM. You might want to go with the VM S100 combo, I have tried both and prefer that. It is deeper and wetter.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m pretty much of the same opinion as Accumulator - I`d be more inclined to pick one or the other. Then again I don`t think anyone has ever compared the relative polishing strengths of VM vs AIO, so if you want to use VM purely as another finishing polish it should work. In past threads some people have reported good results with using GEPC/SEC prior to AIO for the reason I mentioned.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by thomasfl

The AIO will remove the VM. You might want to go with the VM S100 combo, I have tried both and prefer that. It is deeper and wetter.

But with that combo you do not get the protection of Klasse which is also what I am looking for. Maybe it was a bad idea with Klasse lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by FUEL

But with that combo you do not get the protection of Klasse which is also what I am looking for. Maybe it was a bad idea with Klasse lol.

But to FURTHER muddy the waters the VM has some protective properties of its own. Nothing like SG, of course. If one of your options is to use BOTH AIO and SG, well, that`s some serious protection. A few layers of SG can last an astonishingly long time. If you`re just considering using AIO by itself, you`re not gonna get the same level of protection.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Accumulator

But to FURTHER muddy the waters the VM has some protective properties of its own. Nothing like SG, of course. If one of your options is to use BOTH AIO and SG, well, that`s some serious protection. A few layers of SG can last an astonishingly long time. If you`re just considering using AIO by itself, you`re not gonna get the same level of protection.

Sure now you tell me this!! I was told by A LOT of people to skip the SG because it is such a b!tch to remove and to go with the s100. I should just order Zaino and use the klasse on my customers cars lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Heh heh, we sure can make this thing complicated, huh? I myself do NOT find the SG tough to use. Honestly, with MF`s it just comes right off for me. Just put a coat on the silver MPV. Kinda big vehicle, no sweat.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Accumulator

Heh heh, we sure can make this thing complicated, huh? I myself do NOT find the SG tough to use. Honestly, with MF`s it just comes right off for me. Just put a coat on the silver MPV. Kinda big vehicle, no sweat.

PM me if you would your instant messenger handle if you wouldnt mind chatting about it with me. Thanks!

Thread Information