Post Thanks / Like
    Thought I would pass this along. Started wearing gloves while detailing the cars just decided that all the chemicals can not be good for you. Problem is that latex gloves and my hands just do not get along, after about only 20 minutes the gloves are literally filled with salty water, which runs out the cuff and on the paint I am working on, really annoying.

While placing an order from one of our suppliers I saw an ad for vinyl gloves, which were available in extra large sizes and-believe it or not-are manufactured in the USA!!

Now as a disclaimer I have to say that I am not positive whether or not it is the larger size goves which do not contain powder, whether or not it has something to do with not wearing latex or whether or not it has to do with putting a fair amount of hand creme on the skin-BUT-the experience is nearly 100% different. My suspicion is that the larger gloves let some air in and this may be the key.

Hope this helps someone else.

Post Thanks / Like
    Make that `nitrile` gloves. In case anyone is interested- by Best Manufacturing Company, Menlo, GA., 800.241.0323 or www.bestglove.com.

Thread Information