Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by 2hotford

Nor can you have enough buffing pads!!

Man that pic makes me kinda ill thinking of all the coin wrapped up into those pads:scared :shocked. If they pay the bills tho......

Post Thanks / Like
    I just organized my detailing supplies for under $20. Three 12 Qt. Boxes and one 18 qt. box added to the Meguiar`s tote, and a 30 qt. tote.

Whats hiding?

This is!

All my orders combined form Pak Shak, JT International, Harbor Freight, and Autopia!

My MF Towels all nice and washed (Woolite, the BBT and 3 original Miracle towels from CMA were washed in Tide, and to make sure there was no fabric softener in the washer or dryer, i washed two loads of laundry.)

(The three lying in the middle are original Miracle Towels from CMA back in 1999....

I will have to get one of those San Dusky Cabinets from Staples soon. Its under $200 too! Green Monster`s pictures inspired me to set out and get one....

Post Thanks / Like
    Where did you get the Bigger Menzerna Bottles Besides 16oz. ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Those Menzerna bottles are 16 oz. Someone on the forum in Portugal, gosh can`t remember who, jgv something?? Said he can get 1L bottle sof the Menzerna products...

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeap! I can buy only 1L bottles of Menzerna products.

I love to see people taking good care of their products, as I do. Even those I don`t like or use so much, I take care and keep.

I`m organizing my products, when it`s done I`ll post some pics as-well.

Post Thanks / Like
    I emailed you JGV I will probley buy some stuff next week when i try out the menzerna products this weekend i need to get some clay first though cause my paint feels like wood.

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you going to use the rotary? Cause after half bottle of FP testing (while using) I`ve found it`s not tricky anymore. It`s great with the PC and a Megs Finishing Pad, you just work it at speed of 3 - 3,5 till it`s almost gone, then dust it, works great! As easy to remove as DACP when correctly used.

By the way, try to top the FP surface with UPP, it`s like spreading butter on hot bread, and easy on, easy off. Great combo!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep im gonna use a Rotary Makita 9227C with CMA Yellow and White Pads to remove heavy Swirls and scratchs of the hood of black Car.

Steps

1.Dawn Wash

2.Clay Bar Full Car

3.Menzerna IP

4.Menzerna FP

5.Klasse AIO

6.S100

Post Thanks / Like
    If I may, let me advice this:

- IP w/ yellow pad

- IP w/ white pad

- FP w/ grey pad (slow speed), though I`d do one pass with IP and grey pad before this.

- Skip the AIO, use S100 direct. I`m sure AIO will clean some of what FP puts, the FP is some kind of prep to Menzernas wax, PO73.

By the way, those eavy swirls and scratches should be taken care of with the S034, the Fast Cut. The IP is too mild for that.

Post Thanks / Like
    I See the car has alot fo swirls if you look very close the car almost looks Grey but its really black. Like I Said i will see this weekend and then order some fast cut from you thanks for the tips it should take car of alot of the Swirls the part that has most of the swirls is the hood and Front Fenders the Doors dont really have any.

Oh Also how is Menzernas Wax ? that stuff is insane i heard its like a synthetic Carnuba of some sort ? and how much is that ?

Is 20.00 Euro around 18.00 USD ?

Post Thanks / Like
    The Menzerna Sealant Wax is as easy to use as AIO. It`s supposed to be a blend of synthetic with carnauba. What i love about the Menzernas is the new car finish, no more gloss than that. If you want a `as good as new` look it`s the right bet.

About the Euro, well, it`s worth about 1.18 USD, meaning € 20.00 should be about $23.00 USD. Don`t know how much is it for Paypal, though, you can check on their website.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Ok how much for the Menzerna Carnuba/Synthetic Wax I will probley order.

1.Menzenrna Fast Cut

1.Menzerna Synthetic/Carnuba Wax

1.Menzerna Finial Polish

I dont think it matters with Paypal you just send me a Request Money Url and I pay in USD and you get in Euro.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just organized my supply shelves, so I thought I`d post here. Forgive the poor picture quality, it was almost 8:30 pm and my camera doesn`t handle low light too well.

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess mobile guys don`t like to show their stuff. I`ll get mine on here by Wednesday.

Post Thanks / Like
    My stuff sits in tote trays, one for interiors, one for exteriors.

MFs and Terries share a box, as does the PC and its pads.

Third tray holds all the paint chip equipment.

Absorber and drying towels sit in a milk crate, which doubles a seat/stool .. depending what I`m doing lol.

Hose has a natty reel thingy as its pretty long to reach across parking lots, while the final box holds all the other junk like adaptors, extension cords etc etc. These are all topped off with the vac and a ladder for lifted trucks etc.

I like to keep it compact as it all has to fit in the back of an Explorer.

P.S. Why some folks feel the need to buy 20-odd buffing pads and hundreds of foam applicators is wayyyy beyond me.

I`n neat, tidy and organised, love clean cars but thats just ...... ill!

:nono

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information