Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    This is making me dizzy....

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by bjwebster

I Toss My Yellow Foam Apps After Each Use. At A Quarter A Piece, I Find Piece Of Mind With Using A New One And Dont Have To Worry With Washing Them.

Bad Autopian points :nono

I love my products, foams, applicators, so much I feel sad when I have to toss any away I wash them after each use, and love to do it also. I have a dead MF applicator that I washed and kept, just cause it deserves to be around.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by jgv

Bad Autopian points :nono

I love my products, foams, applicators, so much I feel sad when I have to toss any away I wash them after each use, and love to do it also. I have a dead MF applicator that I washed and kept, just cause it deserves to be around.

:doh

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by 2hotford

Nor can you have enough buffing pads!!

What are those black pads on the left?

Post Thanks / Like
    Those are 3M Foam Waffle polishing pads for a rotary buffer. I have the same pads. Good Choice Tim.
    Taking my signature to it`s MAXIMUM POTENTIAL

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by ShowroomLincoln

Those are 3M Foam Waffle polishing pads for a rotary buffer. I have the same pads. Good Choice Tim.

Yep I Gots Them too! I Like Them Alot, Plus I Can Get Them Locally!:xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey!

Yup! Those are 3M Black Waffle Polishing Pads! Showroom L told me about them a while back so I went and tried them; I love those pads!! For doing mild swirl removal work with the rotary, they are awesome! Thanks SRL!!!

My next fav is the Meg`s Beige Finishing Pads with #82 Swirl Free Polish! I had problems with a certain batch a while back, but my new ones are excellent!!:xyxthumbs

I also like the 3M white waffle cutting pad as they do not seem to build up as much heat compared to the Meg`s cutting pads. As such, they do an excellent job with DACP!

Cheers

Tim

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are some pics of my supply cabinet!!!!

Plus I forgot to take a pic of my detailing towels.

I have them in a three drawer rubber maid cabinet. Which includes about 75 microfiber towels, love them!!! :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Whoa too many applicators I just throw mine in the wash along with my MF towels and some liquid Tide.

Green Monster sweet set-up. Now I want one of those cabinets...Off to staples to take a look at prices.

What !!!! thats too many buffing pads.......

I`ll post a picture once I get my detailing stuff in a neat and fashionable order....

Jason

Post Thanks / Like
    ...and i thought i had alot of stuff!...wow...i feel like a shadetree detailer compared to all of you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmmm ..... Green Monster ... for some reason, as I look at your superb organization (labels on the Ziplok bags, no less!) the phrase "Autopianly anal" is coming to mind again. But, gosh, I can`t imagine why. :p

Post Thanks / Like
    Ahhhh.... Green Monster an Autopian after my own heart!!!:xyxthumbs Well done!!

Hey, why do you have an air mover?

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by 2hotford

Hey, why do you have an air mover?

Every occassion christmas/birthday the wife buys me something for my detailing hobby/business. This past year was a rotary for xmas and the dryer(air mover) for my b-day. I am hoping for a small extractor someday but that alot of $$$$.

The dryer (air mover) helps dry the interior that I have shampooed about 5 times faster. Last year I did about 30 cars and this year already have 30+ on the to do list. Gotta love it!!!

"Autopianly anal"

I know but if I am not organized it screws up my whole detailing process. :nixweiss I know its an illness without a cure.

Thanks all for the coments, it just took awhile to download the camera and upload them here. To busy detailing!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Green Monster,

I must agree, organization is very very important!! I have a dedicated room just for my detailing supplies. I have my buffers, MF`s and all of the products in different spots. I even organized the products based on use( compounds, polish, wax, sealants etc...) That way, when I need something for any situation, I have it. I do not have to scramble to the stores to find a product.

Problem is, I am running out of room!

Post Thanks / Like
    I need to clean up my detailing stuff I keep inside and take a picture of it. I mean, right now I`m crammed in this room typing on my computer with four baskets of towels around me, box of flyers, ice chest, buckets, gallon jugs... It is a mess in here...
    2005 F-150 Reg Cab Flareside 5.4L

Chemical Engineers: More refined than the rest.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information