Post Thanks / Like
    Here`s the dilemma. When trying to apply thin coats I can`t see anything actually going onto the paint surface. I have searched up on it here and people have said that as long as the applicator has gone over it then you should trust yourself that it`s been applied. I have a hard time believing I actually did anything if I can`t see anything from any angle I look at it, how am I supposed to know if im using enough or if im spreading it evenly? Should you really notice the haze after it has dried?

I just don`t want to miss any spots
    Silver 93` Honda Prelude SR

Post Thanks / Like
    Check out this thread Mark, it`s basically a similar issue. Yeah it`s a bit crazy, but it helps when combined with being methodical about your application.

http://www.autopia.org/forums/showth...threadid=22505

Post Thanks / Like
    I had the same problem applying and removing Zaino on my white truck but doing it in the garage and looking back towards the open door helped.

Applying the Zaino I was careful to be very methodical using only a couple drops for a half a door or half of one side of the roof and wiping it back and forth and up and down on every section making sure I overlapped with each stroke.

I use the same process removing the Zaino, again being very methodical and careful to overlap with every wipe and going over each quarter section with vertical and horizontal wipes.

I also carry a couple mf towels and some Z6 in the truck in case I find a spot or two I missed.

If you plan to put on multiple coats of Zaino then I guess I`d advise you to not worry too much about coverage. If you are careful and methodical with each coat then anything you miss on the first coat you`ll get the second or third time around. Just take your time and be meticulously methodical about the application and removal process. It worked great for me and having to act in this careful manner got me away from my usual habit of getting "rammy". It`ll look great!!
    Dream big and be willing to do the work to get there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks a lot for the tips
    Silver 93` Honda Prelude SR

Thread Information