Please don`t kill me. But a month before I found these forums, I used Armor All original formula on my dash......... .......uhhh, just let it all out, i can handle it......come on, i`ve taken a verbal beating before.......almost done?....no?........ok, you made your point.

At any rate, I was wondering if patience and time will allow the gloss to go away. I don`t have any vinyl cleaners or anything like that. so i`m just curious if, you know, the armor all will evaporate....

As a substitute, I have Meg`s (red bottole) Natural protectant. Now, I applied that stuff on my mom`s LHS using a terry applicator and I noticed it was kinda glossy, but I don`t know if it was because I used a liberal amount. I wiped over the area maybe twice, mainly because I was also using the stuff as a cleaner as well. Is it possible to get a "natural" shine with this stuff? Did I do anything wrong?

On a side note, I did find an empty bottle of Armor All Low Gloss in my garage. I`ve used that stuff in the past and it was great. Wish I could find more of it. :nixweiss